PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Perpetual!

Well...too excited about it to contain myself, so I'll let the cat out of the bag - I've got a few new lights coming! A new veg light from topLED, the 48x3w! It will be perfect for my 3x3 veg tent. Currently I'm using my first LED i ever bought. Supposedly 11 spectrum with a 270w draw. Idk it works ok, but I think I'm going to love the new small light and the energy savings. Sweet!

As for new bloom lights well.....looks like there's gonna be a few PlatinumLED grows going down on 420mag. details soon!

Well...too excited about it to contain myself, so I'll let the cat out of the bag - I've got a few new lights coming! A new veg light from topLED, the 48x3w! It will be perfect for my 3x3 veg tent. Currently I'm using my first LED i ever bought. Supposedly 11 spectrum with a 270w draw. Idk it works ok, but I think I'm going to love the new small light and the energy savings. Sweet!

As for new bloom lights well.....looks like there's gonna be a few PlatinumLED grows going down on 420mag. details soon!

bro I love my 96x3w's to veg with, they do a fantastic job. I think you are going to thrilled with the whole new hook up. My new platinum's will be here saturday or monday....Totally stoked to see what you do with them too. You have already raised the bar so fucking high, I hope my next plant can keep up with what you just pulled. Man that is some fine looking cannabis bro. You really nailed it this round. Coming from a dumb white boy...WOW bro...I need to step up my grow game to keep up with you. Must be that Hawiian water...lol yeah that's it...its the water...lol Fantastic bro...I cant wait, honestly I really cant wait to see what you do with the new gear...

Hey Tavo, I read your journal man. Inspirational in so many ways and your results are truly indisputably some of the most compelling plants to look at. I can only imagine how good the smoke will be.

Grats and reps man. :cool:

I'd be down with that, only if we were all growing Doc's lemon paki....lol

I like how you think bro! Oh man Ive wanted that lady since the moment I saw her! "battle lemon paki!!" Must be real special stuff.

The secret ingredient..or in this case a strain, :) should be kept secret except for certain details to help the grow, no?

It sure would be fun to for a bunch of guys to run a bunch of the same seed stock, the name of the strain withheld till the end!

Hey Tavo, I read your journal man. Inspirational in so many ways and your results are truly indisputably some of the most compelling plants to look at. I can only imagine how good the smoke will be.

Grats and reps man. :cool:

!! Thanks bro appreicate it! Im on a quest for ultimate dankness! I truly love cannabis and my personality type leads me to hyper focus on things I'm interested in....cannabis, surfing, shaping, dirtbiking, skateboarding......LOL!

I'm committed to growing A+ herb. And I'm going to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

I've been thinking about a saying doc has tossed around, "excellence opens doors." He couldn't be more right. Positive things are happening right now and I'm very excited to see where the next few years lead me. Much of it is a direct result of growing. I couldn't be happier.

So let's never forget, excellence opens doors!

Tav I wish I was there hear the Hawaiian slag, that come's spewing from your mouth when you plug that 600 in.....

Ah fucking shit I'm gonna go ham. Those panels look blazing. Not used to the new color in your pics. It'll be a trip for sure. Gonna start wearing shades when the tents open.

Between you and Curso im gonna decide if those lights are truly worth it. Cant wait to see some 600s in action! :)

Between curso, gov, and myself, I too will be deciding if these lights are truly worth it! Seems like curso is real pleased so far, and I don't think he is one to sugar coat things.....well that's not true he makes all kinds of sweet treats that surely will fuck your day up LOL

This went down today! 70 days.

image13789.jpg
image13790.jpg
image13791.jpg
image13792.jpg
image13793.jpg
image13794.jpg
image13795.jpg
image13796.jpg

Wow! Thats something beautiful tav. Wow! I cant think of anything else to say really. Thats definitely the true capability of what us kit grower are blessed with. Thanks again Doc! :)

Wow! Thats something beautiful tav. Wow! I cant think of anything else to say really. Thats definitely the true capability of what us kit grower are blessed with. Thanks again Doc! :)

Thanks! Dynasty's huckleberry kush is something to behold that's for sure. She has the craziest creamy sweet dank smell I just can't describe. Fruity pebbles with a strong garlic kush back, and some orange cream something twist that is just too much.

Plenty resin.

BTW, with regard to the kit: we're just getting started. We're all literally figuring this stuff out in real time.

Results like you see here are only going to become more common, and before long we'll see even better! It's hard to imagine "better" than the pics on this journal, but if you go back over the last year, you'll see that everyone growing High Brix has set the bar higher with each grow.

It's "normal" to have magazine quality photogenic weed all over the garden growing this way.

However, NOTHING is more important that your environment.

Back
Top Bottom