PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Perpetual!

I've got some PBP organic 2-part I haven't opened yet, but it's past the 30 days to return it. Dunno what I'll do with it, but most likely just use it in the veggie garden next spring. I also have some GH floraduo left, but only enough to finish this hempy. After that it High Brix FTW!

what is PBP?

I always encourage people to "go back" to the old stuff once in a while. It usually takes one bug infested plant among several green, vibrating, High Brix plants to put the perspective right.

I've got an entire shelf of mostly unopened or 7/8 "nutes." AN, Blue Planet, Yellow Bottle, Earth Juice....I've got maybe 500 bucks worth of stuff people have given me, or I've won here and there.

But I don't toss the OC+.....that stuff is useful.

Honestly bro. I wouldn't change anything. To me, that is how that strain is suppose to taste. We're just used to the salty flavor of the OG's. It's kinda like the difference between iodine added table salt and pink himalayan salt. While they are both "salt" one is bitter and sharp on your tongue (table salt) and the other is nothing you'd think salt to taste like but how it's really suppose to taste.

er...I have an Underdog OG fem bean. If it's currently the sole survivor (figuratively speaking in terms of a group of individuals...of course), maybe we should grow it out and clone/breed/seed her...:cool:

Yes she is nice. Tried a precure bud in a joint last night it was fucking delicious and wicked potent. I love pink Himalayan salt, it's the only kind I cook with.

I got a mom of her and I'll try her in kit soil again, but she finished so ugly. I know some OC+ 6-5-3 and tea will keep her green till chop. Just need to figure how to keep her happy in the kit. I'll try again with a smaller plant and use more epsom. I'm hoping I can hold off till doc gets that OG drench out.

Gov- Sweet! grow it and share it!

what is PBP?

I always encourage people to "go back" to the old stuff once in a while. It usually takes one bug infested plant among several green, vibrating, High Brix plants to put the perspective right.

I've got an entire shelf of mostly unopened or 7/8 "nutes." AN, Blue Planet, Yellow Bottle, Earth Juice....I've got maybe 500 bucks worth of stuff people have given me, or I've won here and there.

But I don't toss the OC+.....that stuff is useful.

Dont toss the OC+!!!! Lol love that stuff!

I use it for moms and test plants, if we could use the kit in small pots I would!

I got two huckleberry in promix with OC+ flowering right now. They look pretty good!

Dont toss the OC+!!!! Lol love that stuff!

I use it for moms and test plants, if we could use the kit in small pots I would!

I got two huckleberry in promix with OC+ flowering right now. They look pretty good!

It's great stuff. Better than the expensive nutes...in small doses it can be used in an organic medium very well....great stuff. Not good for High Brix....but definitely a good tool to have on hand for various things.

This went down today! 70 days.

image13789.jpg
image13790.jpg
image13791.jpg
image13792.jpg
image13793.jpg
image13794.jpg
image13795.jpg
image13796.jpg

DAAANNNNGGGGGG! That is GORGEOUS !

Ok everything in early bloom and a panama DC that I just transplanted into her final pot and will veg for a couple days before I flip her. The huckleberrys are first, and they are in sunshine #4 mineralized with 6-5-3, a cup or so of bokashi bran, 1/4 -1/2 cup of 50/50 bonemeal/guano, and a couple tablespoons of OC+. They were clones I gave out, then were returned to me. They had been repotted in #2 smart pots and in unknown soil. they vegged really nice it was really amazing actually. Didn't want to put them in kit soil so I used my test mix. It's early still but they are rocking. Occasional T&J tea.

The other plant is candy kush by eskobar. It's a fem bean, not sure what cut was used, but quite OG in appearances. She is happy so far! Vigorous stretch was nice to see after the no stretch huckberries. I like the structure of this plant. Got her first cat drench tonight.

image14130.jpg
image14120.jpg
image14121.jpg
image14122.jpg
image14123.jpg
image14126.jpg
image14125.jpg
image14124.jpg
image14128.jpg
image14127.jpg
image14129.jpg

Very nice! Thank you for sharing your garden with us! :thanks:

Another grade A bloom coming in :surf:

those are some lovely flowers you got there tav

MAHALO my bredrin :Namaste:

New life! Kimbo kush (platinum blackberry kush x starfighter f2), LA is Burning (fire OG x LA scouts [OGKB x Lake Show]), and Ms. U Jack (special jack herer clone x ms. Universe #10). And a cut of D Cure (chemdawg D x grapestomper BX2) I'm thinking about running again

image14141.jpg

It's late so won't be posting a smoke report just yet, but here are a couple nug shots of the huckleberry kush. Two different phenos. One is berry/grape candy sweet hint of kush, the other is super kushy, hint of berries. Not sure which I like better. Potency is through the fucking roof. Seriously strong weed. I can normally smoke a whole joint by myself. Not this shit no way. Not even halfway through I forget to take a hit and it goes out.

image14260.jpg
image14261.jpg
image14262.jpg
image14263.jpg

Also, some photos of the garden.

D cure (chemdawgD x grapestomper bx2) she looked like shit when I flipped her but she's turned around and has definitely caught my attention. Excited.

image14264.jpg
image14265.jpg
image14266.jpg
image14267.jpg

My least favorite pheno of the huckleberry kush. Smell isn't nearly as loud or unique as the other two phenos. Quite a looker though. She's alright I guess. Likely her last run unless a cured up nug blows my mind before I cull the mom.

image14268.jpg
image14269.jpg

This is Panama DC, I don't know what to think about her. She lost some steam in the small pot and looked only ok. Much better now, 11 fingers on some leaves. Hoping she gets happy soon. Time will tell. She's getting flowered out now, flipped her couple days ago.

image14270.jpg

Liking this girl more and more! Candy Kush! Did a bit of research and word is that's it's blue dream x OG kush. Looks like some OG three bladers. Sweet blue candy smell with a good hint of something dank. Very nice!

image14271.jpg
image14272.jpg
image14273.jpg
image14274.jpg

Thanks for the update brother! Those HB nugz look awesome! They look like you'd need a hammer to break'em up:) Your garden looks great too man. Thanks again.;)

Wow...amazing plants Tavo. :thumb:

Thanks guys! The nugs are very special. Went to a friends house down the road earlier tonight...busted out a fatty and couldn't even finish the thing between 5 or 6 seasoned smokers. I was absolutely lit. Laughing my head off, bouncing around to some tunes, cold beer in hand, and the lingering taste of the best shit I've smoked on the tongue. It was a rather standard Thursday night in hawaii nei, turned wicked special by some HB huckleberry. Even my girl who never smokes took a hit and commented how even she is a pot snob now cuz she'll only try my tasty tasty!

It's the truth. HB is the best. I challenged a friend to find better weed. I don't think it's gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom