PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Perpetual!

\
It's "normal" to have magazine quality photogenic weed all over the garden growing this way.

However, NOTHING is more important that your environment.

Man Doc, I try to tell people (personal friends) this and they refuse to stop with the chemical nutes and playing nurse to sick plants all the time. While I am sitting here without a worry in the world in regards to the health of my plants. "How do your's look so good" is a common question. To which I answer "nature is a funny thing..." But still they continue to play nurse and asking me whats wrong with their plants. I started answering them with "hydro that's your problem bro"....They have stopped asking me since...;)

Man Doc, I try to tell people (personal friends) this and they refuse to stop with the chemical nutes and playing nurse to sick plants all the time. While I am sitting here without a worry in the world in regards to the health of my plants. "How do your's look so good" is a common question. To which I answer "nature is a funny thing..." But still they continue to play nurse and asking me whats wrong with their plants. I started answering them with "hydro that's your problem bro"....They have stopped asking me since...;)

Hey Tav....what a beauty bro , nice job with that one! Over the top...really!Hey Curs... just wondering if you've asked any of your buddies to visit us at the mag here to see all our beautifull produce? It's all over the place here. All the "gang" is rockin Doc's kit...it's not hard to see the "magic" goin on! And your so right bro...hydro is there problem.I just got one of our members here to switch to H.B. from Hydro and he is over the top with his decision to switch.He like some of the rest of us ,will never look back now! I've never done hydro ,but have done just about every other medium, and I can say this is all I will ever grow now ....H.B. all the way!Something tells me your buddies will soon be firing a lot of Q's. at ya about what we do here.How could they not? Tell them to "pocket" their ego and listen up! Cheers brudda!

Hey Tav....what a beauty bro , nice job with that one! Over the top...really!Hey Curs... just wondering if you've asked any of your buddies to visit us at the mag here to see all our beautifull produce? It's all over the place here. All the "gang" is rockin Doc's kit...it's not hard to see the "magic" goin on! And your so right bro...hydro is there problem.I just got one of our members here to switch to H.B. from Hydro and he is over the top with his decision to switch.He like some of the rest of us ,will never look back now! I've never done hydro ,but have done just about every other medium, and I can say this is all I will ever grow now ....H.B. all the way!Something tells me your buddies will soon be firing a lot of Q's. at ya about what we do here.How could they not? Tell them to "pocket" their ego and listen up! Cheers brudda!

Idk bro...ego's are a hard thing to sallow when you have a big one. I've explained it at length. Don't get it. So I treat it like religion now, don't ask me and I wont break you heart with my answer...LOL

Tav...how big you gonna grow em with your new gear?Big , i hope! The purple in it comes thru real nice in the pics. Beautifull.
Well, i just ordered another led last night from Dorm Grow.It's just one ,little 240w.(bloom only) for beside the budmaster2,675xg.Still have the two 90w,ufo's from Dorm Grow as well. My plans ,are to lower the 240 down,and angle it towards the canopy a little. I'm havin too much fun!
Anyhow Curs, ya eh...ego's ...sometimes, in order to learn and grow in this difficult world,it's best to just pocket the ego,and listen!
Your friends will come around,they won't be able to resist it.Cheers guys, and sorry Tav for wrappin about my stuff...no journal.:Namaste:

Hey I found a name for purp #1 x OPP...Laniakea ;)

One of the best waves on the planet on big north swells. Big, challenging, intense but also dreamy, amazing, and epic all at once.

If that cross comes out real stoney, you might need to call it "kanack attack." For the haoles, that means: afta kau kau when no can help but go moi moi........

Hahahahahaha!

Oh ok sorry too funny. Any crosses named after surf spots are cool in my book!

I garden late at night it would be dangerous for me to smoke a joint of that Willie after 9pm and step in the garden. I wouldn't get to bed till 2 or 3 in the morning!

lol...I'm an early morning gardener. It's my quiet time when everyone else is asleep (even my 2 big dumb dogs who can't imagine being awake and not watching what I'm doing), and I have more energy in the morning. The weekends I find myself in there early and sometimes come out to the smell of breakfast and the sun is up...lol

One of the best waves on the planet on big north swells. Big, challenging, intense but also dreamy, amazing, and epic all at once.

If that cross comes out real stoney, you might need to call it "kanack attack." For the haoles, that means: afta kau kau when no can help but go moi moi........

Hahahahahaha!

Oh ok sorry too funny. Any crosses named after surf spots are cool in my book!

This is where I found that from says...LOL....'Laniakea' means 'immeasurable heaven' in the native Hawaiian tongue.

Back
Top Bottom