Cherry or other Flavoring
Food Coloring for Candy making
1/2 tsp Citric Acid (also called Sour Salt)-optional for sour/tart flavor
Corn Starch (if no molds available)
Lollipop Molds (if using)
Lollipop SticksCandy
Candy Thermometer
Heavy bottom pot/pan

If not using candy molds, place Corn starch in a baking pan or glass rectangular dish, level off top and using a round or whatever shape, gently press into the corn starch. this will be your reusable mold. :) for the hot syrup.

if using molds, Prepare lollipop molds

-Stir for min, and then bring Sugar, CannaHoney or CannaCornSyrup to boil under low heat,little to no stirring, using thermometer making sure thermometer is not touching bottom of pan. Bring to 300F . Turn off heat. Add Green Dragon, Stir until alcohol is boiled off. Add flavoring and coloring if using. Spoon hot liquid into corn starch mold or candy mold.
cool to set at room temperature, not fridge. this makes for small sugar crystals :)

Enjoy!!

What - no pictures? :cheesygrinsmiley: Sounds great, chef! :thumb:

CannaLollipop Pictures

DSCN44771.JPG
DSCN4478.JPG
DSCN44792.JPG
DSCN44801.JPG
DSCN44812.JPG
DSCN44821.JPG
DSCN44841.JPG
DSCN44862.JPG
DSCN44881.JPG
DSCN4489.JPG

I used 1/2 vial of the Cherry flavoring..made 17 nice sized candies/lollipops

They taste awesome!! :)

That's Awesome DrZiggy, I put that into my favorites list.

Amazing! I think I can do this Zig. Question; Does the mold stay in the pan for future use or can we remove it? If not a disposable aluminum pan may be in order to keep from tying up one of my baking pans.

Amazing! I think I can do this Zig. Question; Does the mold stay in the pan for future use or can we remove it? If not a disposable aluminum pan may be in order to keep from tying up one of my baking pans.

B A R when the candies are hardened-done, remove, place cornstarch into zip bag until next time or plastic container the starch came in..

you can make all types of patterns/mold designs..

take a stick the looks like ruler..glue on little squares or bears, or any shape you want to mold. press into cornstarch..
--use your imagination... :)

making more CannaButter with my MB2...going to be strong.. :)

my Canna pantry is filling up nicely..CannaVanilla, CannaHoney, CannaOil, CannaButter, CannaCoconut oil, Green Dragon Tincture.

I need to make some CannaCornSyrup, maybe Real CannaMaple Syrup too :)

CannaSugar...process, 1/4 Zip decarbed weed, in food processor with cup of sugar.. should work nicely.. :thumb:

take a stick the looks like ruler..glue on little squares or bears, or any shape you want to mold. press into cornstarch..
--use your imagination... :)
Fan leaf shaped Canna-pops.

You just wanted to see if we could stand on our heads, right?

Ziggy, what would we do without you? Those caramel apples look to die for. You need to balance the sweets with something savory though. Just sayin'. :battingeyelashes:

You're giving everybody around a taste, right? :tokin:

Recipe and Pics of Canna Gummies

-1 package of your favorite flavor of gelatin(I used a sugar containing one. Grape and very purple until the good stuff went in ;)) *see below..
-4 envelopes plain gelatin
-4 TBL CannaTincture (I used 3 TBL Green Dragon, 1 TBL-Some CannaGlycerine, and CannaHoney)
1/2 cup cold water
nonstick spray
molds, ice cube molds, candy molds, etc

Lightly spray your molds with non stick spray
Add your flavored gelatin and 4 unflavored gelatin packs to the cold water
Stir, gently heat until well dissolved and just hot, not boiling.
remove, pour into containers, mold etc..
chill in 'fridge
eat and enjoy

can't sugar coat them for long...i used citric acid...same thing..causes weeping. :)

* -still grape tho..Green Grape!!! :rofl: -ok, ok..yes i sampled the gummies, ok?? only 2....and they're pretty good :rofl:

DSCN44921.JPG
DSCN44931.JPG
DSCN4494.JPG
DSCN44951.JPG
DSCN44972.JPG
DSCN44882.JPG

Back
Top Bottom