Shrike's 1st Journal - Multiple Strains

Re: Shrike's 1st Journal - Using PlatinumLED P900 x 2 - DocBud's "Kit" - Multiple Sta

Subbing in, shrike. Beautiful stuff! I just purchased a platinum LED and I love it!

Re: Shrike's 1st Journal - Using PlatinumLED P900 x 2 - DocBud's "Kit" - Multiple Sta

Thanks, TB!

The Plats are really nice, aren't they?:thumb:

<clap><clap><clap> Way to finish strong Shrike! It's funny the trials and tribulations we all go through at times only to be more-centered as we entertain ourselves with this hobby. Glad you're on the mend too, and looking forward to a more in-depth smoke report.

:cool:

Guess it's probably past time to close up this thread. The harvest has been in jars now for close to a month and the cure is proceeding nicely. I've "sampled" all of them a few times and really like them all, especially the 9lb Hammers and the Petroleum Nightmare. Very smooth and flavorful to vape with potent outcomes. :volcano-smiley:

Also, managed to get about .66g/watt off of LED's, and though not as high as I would have liked, it is great for a first grow in a new medium (for me) and new lights. Since it was only four plants, this ended up being a very "healthy" amount. :thumb:

I will be taking some of the Summer off from growing due to too much heat in this area, but will probably pop some new seeds in late July/early August.

Thanks to everyone who hung out with me for this first journal and of course, a special thanks to Doc for not only coming out with a "new" old way to grow, but also for his superb customer/friend service for all of us. :high-five: :thanks:

I'll of course be keeping up with everyone's' journals and continue to take notes to add to my HB knowledge. Every grow should get better and better. Everyone have a great, safe Summer! :Namaste:

Thanks, Duggs! The same to you, bud.

Glad to help out, Neiko.

I'll still be hanging out in the threads, enjoying all of the other great grows by you HB'ers.

Re: Shrike's 1st Journal - Using PlatinumLED P900 x 2 - DocBud's "Kit" - Multiple Str

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom