Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

So here is the type of day I’m having. You ask why the hell is he showing me a picture of a book in water. Well that happens to be my notes for last 5 grows I had. And didn’t catch it till to late amd ink is running everywhere.
Old school Hard Drive Crash :(

My spreadsheet file, itself, crashed a couple years ago - lost everything from day one - corrupted - no backup - karma.

My spreadsheet file, itself, crashed a couple years ago - lost everything from day one - corrupted - no backup - karma.

Remember when they told us COMPUTERS were going to Shorten the Work Week and
save all the paper.

I generate more now because i Need a HARD COPY in case of KARMA and I never stop working since the
damn INTERNET

43399273e88e5a07a56870e27c7cdf38.jpg

Passions
Jan 11- 60ml tp/5ml tea 5 gallon water
Jan 13-60ml GE/5ml tea 5 gallon of water
Jan15-1/4 oz tp to 5 gallon of water
Jan17-60ml GE/ 5ml tea to 5 gallon
Jan18-60ml GE/5ml tea to 5 gallon
Jan19- brix spraying 10ml brix to 350ml water
Jan20-60ml tp/5ml tea to 5 gallon
Jan21- up potted to 10 gallon pots with 2nd run soil
Jan22- 1/4oz tp to 5gallon water/ 4ml tp to 1 gallon water
Jan29-brix spray with snake oil-10ml brix/2ml snake to 350ml of water
Feb1-45 ml GE/3ml tea to 5 gallon/10 ml GE-1ml tea to 1gallon of water

Bluecheese
Jan9-brix spraying 10ml brix to 350ml of water
Jan10- 60ml tp-5ml tea to 5 gallon of water
Jan13-30ml tp-2.5ml tea to 2.5 gallon of water
Jan15-5ml tp to 2.5 gallon of water
Jan17-60ml GE-5ml tea to 5 gallonnof water
Jan19-brix spraying 10ml brix to 350ml of water
Jan20-60ml tp-5ml tea to 5 gallon of water
Jan21-up potter to 10gallon pots
Jan22- 1/4oz tp to 5gallon water/ 4ml tp to 1 gallon water
Jan29-brix snake oil spraying-10ml brix/2ml snake oil to 350ml water
Feb1-45ml GE/3ml tea to 5gallon of water -10ml ge/1ml tea to 1 gallon of water

I never did get down to feeding daily. I probably could have gotten away with it without water login soil but all pots still felt a little heavy to me so I feed about every 40hrs toward end of veg.
Also I didn't write down when I flipped to 12/12 but think it was Jan 22 or so. Was going to wait a week but wanted to be in same time frame as doc and he flips as soon as he up potted

Hope this helps some

Hey Dark! Here is the latest update I believe.

:passitleft:

Hey dark.... that's a beauty harvest. Nice buds !! Sorry to see your notes in the water, I can feel your pain. So I'm going back through your journal looking for the post about the malt barley flour... I'm not totally sure it's even here. If it was here, maybe you could explain the process a little.
Thanks
Iti

Hey Scotia, not trying to get too much into your business... I'm wondering about your yields. More like grams / watt. I'm interested in how the leds preformed.

I'm running a lot of hps, and am considering a switch to leds... I just haven't seen the overwhelming proof that the expense is worth the investment.

Thanks!

I've gotten right at .7g/w with my setup that might be considered "dated" at this point. Most times I'm in the .5g/w range as I don't utilize all my space. I prefer room to walk around the tray and maneuver pots for pruning, inspection and such.

The real gains using LED's, for me, is the improved ability to better control my temps...and less electricity too. My array draws 756w at the wall on full bloom and I maintain 81f year around only using central air, and a couple fans.

If you're considering LED, you're bettet off with Samsung panels. Skip the blurples entirely. They're no better than hps DEs (double ended).

:Namaste:

Hey Scotia, not trying to get too much into your business... I'm wondering about your yields. More like grams / watt. I'm interested in how the leds preformed.

I'm running a lot of hps, and am considering a switch to leds... I just haven't seen the overwhelming proof that the expense is worth the investment.

Thanks!

Not a problem one bit. I will give you a more accurate answer when I get a chance to go back through my other leds journals to see exactly what I pulled. Unfortunately my notes on all those grows are in the bucket of water lol. I can say that with my mars hydro light I pulled over 1gpw amd with my perfect sun I’m pretty sure I was darn close to that as well. Still haven’t checked weights on this grow as of yet so can’t speak on this grow.But as I said I’ll need to verify in my old journals first.
Personally At this point between the last 3 led lights I’ve tried Id have no problem dropping my hps lights and using all leds without worry about losing quantity of bud grown.

Back
Top Bottom