Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

It's actually 2.5 x 2.5 x 5. Still good with the COB?

It will give you huge huge buds covering that whole 2.5 feet. However, you will need to keep the plants trained short. I have to train and I have 6'7" ceiling.

Hey Neil. Hope you don't mind me dropping by. Nice to meet you. I'm here on the advice of pennywise, and several others. Checked out your site as well. Great stuff! Looking to upgrade my 4x4 from 600w hps. Looks like Goliath might be what I'm lookin for, as I'll eventually have a larger space. I've heard and read wonderful things about your lights, and even better things about your service.
1)My concern is getting it to Ontario. Realistically, what am I lookin at to get one here? 2) Does the PS1000 come with the mover? And finally 3)Wow man!! Can I really expect over 2lbs out of a 4x4 with proper care and experience? That's some exciting stuff man.
If you like, my journals are in my signature. The Crown one shows my bloom space better. Maybe you think something else would be more suitable for me. Or even a pm if you're so inclined. Anyway, sorry to barge in everyone. Again, nice to meet ya Neil!
Peace and good living. .

Hey Neil. Hope you don't mind me dropping by. Nice to meet you. I'm here on the advice of pennywise, and several others. Checked out your site as well. Great stuff! Looking to upgrade my 4x4 from 600w hps. Looks like Goliath might be what I'm lookin for, as I'll eventually have a larger space. I've heard and read wonderful things about your lights, and even better things about your service.
1)My concern is getting it to Ontario. Realistically, what am I lookin at to get one here? 2) Does the PS1000 come with the mover? And finally 3)Wow man!! Can I really expect over 2lbs out of a 4x4 with proper care and experience? That's some exciting stuff man.
If you like, my journals are in my signature. The Crown one shows my bloom space better. Maybe you think something else would be more suitable for me. Or even a pm if you're so inclined. Anyway, sorry to barge in everyone. Again, nice to meet ya Neil!
Peace and good living. .

Yeah Mike I knew you would come to the good side. Best LED.

Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

If you get that bad boy I'm gonna be so jealous. With that light your crops will go from awesome to ..

My wife's words were "well baby, if that's what you need... we'll find a way to make it happen." . Then she said... "what's wrong with your face?" Guess I was just staring at her .

Peace and good living. .

The PS 1000 is the only light that should be on a mover. It has yielded max so far 1.8 pounds, regardless if it coves 4x4 with a mover or 8x4.

Goliath and the PS COB both cover 4x4. I have gotten 2.5 pounds two times with the Goliath. This grow is almost finished. Just waiting for a few more plants to dry. Probably getting 2.4 or something. I was lazy and didn't do some things that I should have. I think I will get the 3 pounds this next grow.

PS COB -- I am loving this light more and more. Even though the average par is just less than the Goliath, I think it can pull off 3 pounds, though the math says 2.8 or so.

I never would have believe 575w could pull 2.5 pounds if I didn't see it myself. Another customer got 2.4 recently, but he is used to getting 3.25 with his Gavitas overlapping. If he would hang 3 Goliaths in an 8x4 instead of two Gavitas, he would get that weight or more, and still would be using 373w less. This is a big deal when you have 100s of lights.

The PS COB would be less customs fees to Canada. But I think Goliath is around $70 in custom's fees. If you use the discount page, you save $50.

The PS 1000 is the only light that should be on a mover. It has yielded max so far 1.8 pounds, regardless if it coves 4x4 with a mover or 8x4.

Goliath and the PS COB both cover 4x4. I have gotten 2.5 pounds two times with the Goliath. This grow is almost finished. Just waiting for a few more plants to dry. Probably getting 2.4 or something. I was lazy and didn't do some things that I should have. I think I will get the 3 pounds this next grow.

PS COB -- I am loving this light more and more. Even though the average par is just less than the Goliath, I think it can pull off 3 pounds, though the math says 2.8 or so.

I never would have believe 575w could pull 2.5 pounds if I didn't see it myself. Another customer got 2.4 recently, but he is used to getting 3.25 with his Gavitas overlapping. If he would hang 3 Goliaths in an 8x4 instead of two Gavitas, he would get that weight or more, and still would be using 373w less. This is a big deal when you have 100s of lights.

The PS COB would be less customs fees to Canada. But I think Goliath is around $70 in custom's fees. If you use the discount page, you save $50.

That's really good on the VAT. I thought it would be a lot more. COB is such a nice light.

Back
Top Bottom