Perfect Sun Mini LED Cardboard Box Stealth Grow - Auto Ultimate 123W

I have some bad news and good news, which I share in a video update. Bad news is, she died. Like in a day, just dead. Water was fine, etc. I explain in the video. I am most positive it was from root rot because when I had forgotten to water her for 48 hours and she almost died. She made a great recovery, was growing well, then dead.

So the dead roots took a bit to spread to the living. When I checked the root system, it was a dead mess.

But, I had a replacement ready to go, that is only about 10 days behind. Check it out.

Photo updated day 77.

420-magazine-mobile1527051908.jpg

Whoop there she is. Auto ultimate.

420-magazine-mobile1572269652.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is a short video update. Thanks all for watching so far. She might just turn into a super beast.

[video=youtube;uiCVqCHbUhw]
[/video]

I've backed off Cyco Tech nutrients from 1.5 EC to 1.1, which is very low because this nutrient is mostly amino acids. The plants absorb is so well. With Flora Nova Bloom, I'd be at 1.8 EC right now maybe 1.6. It might take her a while to lighten up, though.

Hope she does u proud mate. sorry for ur loss of a beautiful plant.good times ahead im sure.merry christmas and happy growing bro;)

Harvest time. Day 86. I cannot believe how huge she got. BTW, that is milk residue on the leaves from spraying with 1/5 ratio milk to water.

She is going to yield crazy good for only a 125w Perfect Sun MINI LED.

[video=youtube;7SDpGLFo3Qc]
[/video]

Four inches is all she needs! Very impressed with your lights. We grow in a small cab and Think the ps mini would be perfect. We'll see what we get off a mars 300 and maybe do the next one with your led to see how much better your led would be.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks everyone.

Growchy, I found that I needed a good two feet above the plant during most of the life of the plant. After about halfway through flowering, I was able to start dropping it and ended up at about 11 inches above the plant.

So, from on auto, I pulled 128 grams. So a little over 4oz. This Perfect Sun MINI uses 125 watts from the wall. So just a tad over 1 gram per watt. I know I can get more weight from this light, but still, HOLY SHIT!

128 grams is what Dutch Passion often gets from their own grows using 600w or 1000w HPS. Insane.

[video=youtube;k2TbETSNU4E]
[/video]

Grow, the MINI will work, just be sure to keep your plant short. My first plant got too tall, which is why I needed to extend my box to 6 feet. The second plant wasn't too tall.

So, from on auto, I pulled 128 grams. So a little over 4oz. This Perfect Sun MINI uses 125 watts from the wall. So just a tad over 1 gram per watt. I know I can get more weight from this light, but still, HOLY SHIT!

128 grams is what Dutch Passion often gets from their own grows using 600w or 1000w HPS. Insane.

[video=youtube;k2TbETSNU4E]
[/video]

How's the heat off the mini?

Back
Top Bottom