Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Hey Neil✌I hope you dont mind me sitting in for this journal. I'm setting up for my first grow and the PS lights keep jumping to the front no matter how many lights I look at. Now my only dilemma is do I use the Goliath or the Cob. I am leaning towards the Cob. Which would be better in a 4 x 4 with soil and smart pots?

Gee, Both are great for 4x4. Both produce 2-3 pounds in a 4x4 if the right strains and grower skills are used. If you haven't yet, check out he video on my home page Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

It goes into the benefits and cons of Goliath vs COB.

We still have some reviews to do for the Auto strains this grow. However, for those that were paying attention to the side grow, the attempt at 3 pounds with 1 Goliath inside a 5x5 tent. I got the dry weight. 2.48 pounds. Here is a long video that takes forever for me to get it all weighed because I got side tracked part way through. Although, I didn't hit my mark this time, I will next grow in that tent. I am pretty sure.

[video=youtube;kE-RNKqcGkc]
[/video]

Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

For sure you will hit the mark next time brotha. Few less plants and some tlc you got this shit. Your system grows the best buds man. I'm about 25 days out and all my huge plants I owe to you and your system. Hopefully maybe you can get some more vid on the photo Grow this time. I'm really interested to see any new techs you use on photos. Anyway looking like some sparkling bowls of amazing bud. Thanx man.

I'm looking for the photos and short vids I took of the photo grow to make a time lapse video.

That would be awesome. Any time I can see more of your system I'm lovin it. Look at this Russian doll you and I grew. Your system my effort. Thanx for this man.
420-magazine-mobile1760968031.jpg

Still like 3-4 weeks to go

Neil, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed the Q&A earlier this week and hope you do more. Post it up here if you think about it before your next one.

Your mantra of keeping it simple on nutrients was my biggest takeaway. Sorry to hear about your allergy issues. Hope you can figure out how to moderate the douchebag next time! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom