Perfect Sun LED: Higher Par Than 1000w HPS, Save $50, Q&A

He doesn't visit the forum every day (he was last here a week ago). But he does visit; he has a grow journal thread going, if I remember correctly, so he'll probably log in within the next few days.

If he checks his forum notifications when he does, maybe he'll see this one: Hey @LEDRF , one of your customers is trying to contact you (see above).

I doubt you're being ignored, I just don't think it's a huge operation. Perhaps his wife and he went on a vacation and it was just your bad luck to need him during his break. I assume he'll respond to you as soon as he becomes aware of your problem; he seems to have a decent reputation hereabouts.

I know it sucks, especially when your plants are in the flowering phase. If I might make a suggestion: I'm pretty severely financially limited and have been for years. Nonetheless, if I'm running a lighting device that I can't run to the nearest hardware store and/or electrical supply house and find a replacement for every component that could conceivably fail... then I'll make sure that I have some kind of backup light available at all times. That's regardless of the quality level of the device or its original MSRP - because even a .0001% chance of failure means that there's a chance of failure. Now might be a good time for you to pick up some kind of "in case of emergency..." alternative lighting device.

I hope you can get your main one repaired soon.

Neil is a good guy, I bought one of his PS 1000 (original). I posted a photo and he noticed diodes that were burned out. Shipped a new light the next day. My light was no longer under warranty but he made it right anyway. Hang in there bro!

He doesn't visit the forum every day (he was last here a week ago). But he does visit; he has a grow journal thread going, if I remember correctly, so he'll probably log in within the next few days.

If he checks his forum notifications when he does, maybe he'll see this one: Hey @LEDRF , one of your customers is trying to contact you (see above).

I doubt you're being ignored, I just don't think it's a huge operation. Perhaps his wife and he went on a vacation and it was just your bad luck to need him during his break. I assume he'll respond to you as soon as he becomes aware of your problem; he seems to have a decent reputation hereabouts.

I know it sucks, especially when your plants are in the flowering phase. If I might make a suggestion: I'm pretty severely financially limited and have been for years. Nonetheless, if I'm running a lighting device that I can't run to the nearest hardware store and/or electrical supply house and find a replacement for every component that could conceivably fail... then I'll make sure that I have some kind of backup light available at all times. That's regardless of the quality level of the device or its original MSRP - because even a .0001% chance of failure means that there's a chance of failure. Now might be a good time for you to pick up some kind of "in case of emergency..." alternative lighting device.

I hope you can get your main one repaired soon.
I have three back up lights but they’re shitty lights and this still had the cobs running so those are superior to the blurples I have to go in if I need to ship it back. My concern is the quality. His light does a certain quality that I’m not going to get and that’s the problem. I still haven’t heard from him. But I don’t doubt he will help me once I get a hold of him.

Back
Top Bottom