Perfect Sun Goliath V2 Get One Free To Grow 2 Pounds Or More

Hey, thank you everyone for submitting photos and your grow journals. We are going with

West Hippie *fire works* West Hippie, please message me with name and address to ship to.​

This will be a great opportunity to see how it stacks up to his growing with 1000w HPS. Remember, you might need to use some Calmag. My spectrum seems to be more demanding of that.

We still might give away another light or two. All those that tried out of the Goliath v2, please respond if you would like a chance at the Max Yield.

And is anyone willing to try the Dwarf Star in a 3x3 to 4x4 to grow 12oz or more with only 240 watts? 12oz is the best done so far under it. I think I could beat that but we have only tried one time.

@Perfect Sun LED Thank You for the opportunity to light up my grow room .
It will be 4 purple punch clones with the old flood and drain with mega crop nutrients, MSA,1-0-0 cal-mag , bud candy and big bud . Growroom is 9’x 11’ , haven’t grown without a tent in over four years so the room to grow is here . Have been warned that there big girls , they can be 6’+ tall in this 10’tall garage . Flood and drain takes up some floor space .
Mh/HPS comes down in the morning, plus all the ductwork cooling fan .
Perfect Sun Goliath V2 and the excitement begins .

@Perfect Sun LED Thank You for the opportunity to light up my grow room .
It will be 4 purple punch clones with the old flood and drain with mega crop nutrients, MSA,1-0-0 cal-mag , bud candy and big bud . Growroom is 9’x 11’ , haven’t grown without a tent in over four years so the room to grow is here . Have been warned that there big girls , they can be 6’+ tall in this 10’tall garage . Flood and drain takes up some floor space .
Mh/HPS comes down in the morning, plus all the ductwork cooling fan .
Perfect Sun Goliath V2 and the excitement begins .
Congratulations! :thumb:

Token, the Max Yield is not dimmable but it does have power switches if you wish to reduce power, so kind of like stage dimming.

Feel free to post grows journals and photos here if you are interested in the Max Yield or Drawf Star. I imagine everyone that tried for the Goliath V2 is interested in the Max Yield.

Token, the Max Yield is not dimmable but it does have power switches if you wish to reduce power, so kind of like stage dimming.

Feel free to post grows journals and photos here if you are interested in the Max Yield or Drawf Star. I imagine everyone that tried for the Goliath V2 is interested in the Max Yield.
Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog

When I do DWC, I can only do one plant at a time in my 4x4 tent. this is day 7 of flower.

But, I believe there are many grower on here, where this is the standard size DWC plant.

Three Blue Kings 8-28a.jpg

Tok..

I have a dosidos mother growing up, no clones yet . I dropped a white widow seed in gibberellic acid 90% , one scoop to a liter but I use only a cup for the seed . Actually shows 106 ppm , it’s been working so I’ll have to stick to the 1 liter . The scoop came with it . My white widow will be three years old in October and I had one that didn’t sprout or I’d have seven mother plants . But what I started to write before mama talked me into one of my dosidos, sitting here ripped was after the purple punch grow I’m going to grow A Dosidos and 3 White Widow just as I did with the hps .

Message came in that Goliath V2 has shipped today :peace:
About that time delivery driver pulled up with my four stage hydro ro system , hoping this solves some of these small issues. It leaves some trace minerals . I was kind of afraid of the six stage as it adds minerals back . After he took two hits off the dosidos I told him to look out for the Perfect Sun Led package . As he’s pulling out the drive he said it’s not the 00 Kush , he started has two of my clones growing knocked his a__ down . Sitting on the porch with the north wind blowing now ready for a nap .
Thanks for everyone’s support

Here is my AK47 and 2 bubba kush CBD (in green pots) at day 18 from seed. Starting tonight, will be using the PerfectSun Mini for side lighting ( for 2 hours before lights out ) Loved the mini, but a few leds went out on me.
Currently using 2 ViparP1500 for this grow, 80 watts total right now, at 300 par
Neil did tell me to take a pic so he could send me LEDs to fix it, just never got around to it, like a year ago, LOL..

day18-1.png

day18-2.png

West once ya get the goliath v2 grow set up, link us up. :)
Here’s the link for the sponsor grow .
Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2

Back
Top Bottom