420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

She looks fantastic West. Hey, what's this?
It’s actually green like a foxtail pushing through! No naner, she didn’t respond like the other side of the room to the light manipulation . The dli wouldn’t go below 60 for 21.6 hours/12 off I’m against the ceiling still to get 40 for 12/12 hours of dli .

Hey @West Hippie, I have to ask you....is this plant as totally ridiculous to you as it is to me/us? I mean, is this one special in your world? Or is this what you do over and over again?
Jon I’ve always heard was we could do as much with one plant as well as four in a condensed area and if you learned anything from the hippie is try everything. And the answer you want yes this was a first time ! I want to do it with a bigger yielder! I went by the specs saying it was a big yielder so went with it . The grower ahead of me on the Monster Zkittles only had 18” plants mine are 40”s . He’s doing better with the bag seed but he’s mad at me so he went to InTheShed’s supercrop thread and did a great job .

Sorry I don’t have any numbers Hue is in Michigan with his brothers and my son’s back is bothering him. Mama at least is topping the girls off but the pics don’t look so good! Doc is supposed to be here before lunch and I want to go home ! I pulled a bud pick out and I know she’s ready . I see mites in the pic and no 209 in six days didn’t help .

116B08CA-C9FA-45D0-B949-B4218CDA159D.jpeg

0E38FE86-BD96-427D-8754-406AA91A0F9B.png

I don't see any mites! (And I've said that many times before when they were right in front of me.)

Are you referring to the web-like thingies in the pic?

I’m out I had to hit what a burger and I’m home . Mama bought a case of h2o2 , baking soda and more lemon juice . She likes to do the wash so it’s two things she learned besides smoking it up .

Sorry to hear about the mitey race.

Though she's still an object of beauty :adore:

Great, now I want a burger :rofl:
It was good now if mama would pull over so I can drive will get there faster !

Back
Top Bottom