420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

Sorry everyone I only got 28-1/4 ounces didn’t make the desired 32
Close to your goal, but wow West, 791 grams is a hella great harvest- especially when it's bud that's that good! Stellar harvest brother

Sorry everyone I only got 28-1/4 ounces didn’t make the desired 32 .
Damn Hippie. I'm trying to force a tear out but I can't. I must be dehydrated. :laughtwo:

Great job man! :thumb:

Great to hear from you @BakedARea hope you’ve been well and safe . I haven’t seen the grow room in 4 or 5 days. Luckily the environment was controlled that the girls hanging are just fine and have just finished jarring them . Sorry everyone I only got 28-1/4 ounces didn’t make the desired 32 . These buds are hard as a rock and just now starting a cure . So taking it a tad early was okay, mama went and stitched her one she came back wasted so it’s a good sign ! She said it’s a different taste then we’ve ever had . I have more work here on the other girls but I’ll put that over there . I’ll do the old stack the jars pic when I finish there . Catch y’all on the other thread .
Congratulations. I don't know enough superlatives to describe how amazing this is, so I'm not even going to try.

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Sorry everyone I always finish a journal with a squish . Haven’t got high in two months now till yesterday stopped to check on some growers in Dallas and they had capsules ready for the drop ! Wasn’t no dosidos but I liked it . So on with the squish . 56 grams Alaskan Purple.
190 degrees for two minutes on each squish. 1k pounds for thirty seconds 25k for a minute then 4k thirty seconds. Results 9.3 grams rosin .
130 mL CCO, 10 mL sunflower lecithin in the mix ended with 145 mL total .

Take care every one and slap the cigarette out of your love ones mouth so they don’t end up like me !

Sorry everyone I always finish a journal with a squish . Haven’t got high in two months now till yesterday stopped to check on some growers in Dallas and they had capsules ready for the drop ! Wasn’t no dosidos but I liked it . So on with the squish . 56 grams Alaskan Purple.
190 degrees for two minutes on each squish. 1k pounds for thirty seconds 25k for a minute then 4k thirty seconds. Results 9.3 grams rosin .
130 mL CCO, 10 mL sunflower lecithin in the mix ended with 145 mL total .

Take care every one and slap the cigarette out of your love ones mouth so they don’t end up like me !
So what would one of those capsules do to say, me, who never takes edibles of any kind and is purely only a smoker. Flower 90%/kief 10% of the time. Would it put me down? That's my guess! Thanks for sharing, I gotta get a press.

So what would one of those capsules do to say, me, who never takes edibles of any kind and is purely only a smoker. Flower 90%/kief 10% of the time. Would it put me down? That's my guess! Thanks for sharing, I gotta get a press.
Jon if your lungs are in great shape unlike my copd I’d still be smoking . Takes 1-1/2 hours for the high . The high is the same with these capsules. I use to use just 100 mL CCO on all my squishes but it had a 15-30 minute higher high with anything over 20% thc . The Alaskan purple won’t put you down Jon I guarantee you’d love it ! And yes you need a press, save your lungs .
I can't decide what looks more glorious the bud or the pressed resin
The bud is hard as a rock , I put more pics in then what came out . I expected more rosin than 9 grams but the high was perfect for me mellow.
I make my caps in a magical butter machine. Your method is interesting West! Less time, smaller batches, more pure outcome. I may try this next time! Thanks for the recipe!
This is what Old Salt got me started on in @Grandpa Tokin thread which I need to post the squish there also . I forgot to put the decarb in but the pic was there at 240 degrees and took 35 minutes till it stopped bubbling .

Jon if your lungs are in great shape unlike my copd I’d still be smoking . Takes 1-1/2 hours for the high . The high is the same with these capsules. I use to use just 100 mL CCO on all my squishes but it had a 15-30 minute higher high with anything over 20% thc . The Alaskan purple won’t put you down Jon I guarantee you’d love it ! And yes you need a press, save your lungs .

The bud is hard as a rock , I put more pics in then what came out . I expected more rosin than 9 grams but the high was perfect for me mellow.

This is what Old Salt got me started on in @Grandpa Tokin thread which I need to post the squish there also . I forgot to put the decarb in but the pic was there at 240 degrees and took 35 minutes till it stopped bubbling .
Pretty sure this is the new way for me. Next time I'll try it. Probably in the fall with the Candida. I have a bunch now still.

Always a pleasure to watch you make those capsules, but I want to know how your lungs are doing with the pneumonia?
I took your advice and took the inogen and use it at night , I’ll get congested by dark so I may have to use it daily also . Doc said the only cancer is on my ear from the sun and they froze it twice now . Thank goodness. I don’t and they don’t know why I get light headed yet . I thought I’d bought the best supplement insurance but my pocket is being raped . I was doing the WW press but took a dive so I only have a pic of the silicone storage and that sucked Hue finished it and said I screwed up caused I knocked his ass out with one capsule. The Alaskan purple is just great two works great for me . I’ll get the rest squished asap well I’ll try .

So many emotions I went with the Like emoji to balance them all out.

:goodluck: getting the rest of you sorted out, and sunscreen your ears!
Hopefully they find the problem, all of these people I’ve talk to that have had Covid have the same problems. They pulled the free testing stations before Christmas and didn’t get tested again till February . They’ve already chopped the other ear hopefully freezing this one I don’t have to do this again!

I guess I’ve been one of the lucky ones no Covid stay negative. Now we have a monkey to look out for , whoa enough is a enough.
As we all know this Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 can grow all the volume you want . It’s going to be growing weed here at 420 for a long time ! I need another 5x5’ tent I’m not use to doing wide open grows it doesn’t feel right !
These buds of Alaskan Purple are solid as a rock as if I used a 1000 watt hps ! The quality of high wasn’t real high 15-19% thc but that’s great still drink my beer with it . No I’m not an alcoholic when mom passed at 53 none of us wanted her bar but our cousins bought us out ! Luckily I just had one brother that was an alcoholic but since I started at 420 and keeping him in smoke he’s just a pothead now , thank you Rob and 420 crew for the experience here and all the Great People here at 420 Love you all.

You get paid out on the bar and you keep your brother on the wagon!
:circle-of-love:
I believe it was the dosidos when he started drinking tea ! You can’t drink any kind of alcohol with it your already done ! Now when he comes down to the river bbq he won’t touch a beer and I love it !

@Rexer I’ve been looking for a journal you okay young one ?
Hey West!
No journal at the moment,I just have been too busy to do one properly so I'm on a break at the moment.

Though I am growing right now. I've got a couple in 50 gal. soil fabric bags (Photoperiod)...1 outdoor coco auto in 10 gallon container, 1 auto in my tent system (there was 3, 1 was culled as a male, the second was grown for pollen and has since been culled).
And I just started a DWC Gorilla Glue Auto in the tent.
20220815_175311.jpg

20220815_175328_resized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom