420’s Perfect Sun LED Nutrients DWC Alcapoco Gold & White Widow 420’s West Hippie Grows

That's how it's spelled (had to look it up) and they're pretty expensive, so "give" would be great! Seems like a long time you've been dealing with the pneumonia. :(
Mama said when we pulled in the yard smell that I said I don’t smell nothing then the son came in and said he can smell it out to the hyway so I’m in more trouble. The flu started all this !

This one I’m not worried about Mira and Dione still green as could be . No bucket had water in them so zero tds . It’s been 4-5 days since I’ve seen them . The MZs took it hard but they were on mc. The Perfect Sun Led nutrients, the roots are still Snow White even with no water or nutrients and the leaves are green. MZs both lost most of there big fan leaves , the floor was covered . I’ve been out here since 5:12 this morning and it’s 2:45 as we type feeling nauseous fixing to stop . This needed me , Hue’s on my side of Dallas so he’ll be here to finish them , he had to go show his brothers in Michigan his new girl friend and ev mustang off .
You’ll see in the pics how green Mira and Dione are I’m amazed any are alive ! The MZs I noticed when I moved the fan all the big fan leaves would just fall off and all the smaller leaves were laying low . I put them in fresh nutrients and the tiny leaves stood up in as little as half hour. Pics now and I need a nap .

4DB570C7-6D7C-469C-B778-0C3E8237088C.jpeg

1A326B7B-1AFA-4BD2-ADDC-E85ED4833126.jpeg

70178352-57B6-405F-9F56-8663035C2EB1.jpeg

6C1918A6-FC29-468D-B1EF-295576083A4B.jpeg

Accidental drought? Whatever doesn't kill them makes them stronger, right? Hope you feel better soon West.

Here’s some more squishing, this is the Acapulco Gold 8-1/2 grams of rosin .
240 degrees later decarbed 33 minutes till bubbling stopped.
120 mL CCO
15 mL sunflower lecithin
In test mode should know by 5:30 central time how good it is .

You've been waiting on the AG, excited for you, you need this!

While Hue was still here I jumped on it , the kids will be here after six so got it done in plenty time.
Perfect, now you have those ducks in a row and the kids coming. Awesome.

Here’s some more squishing, this is the Acapulco Gold 8-1/2 grams of rosin .
240 degrees later decarbed 33 minutes till bubbling stopped.
120 mL CCO
15 mL sunflower lecithin
In test mode should know by 5:30 central time how good it is .

How do these returns rank with this bud vs. some others? I have no idea on reference points on this. All I know is some bud gives you more than others. Does some bud also give you better taste to smoke it too (I'd assume the taste would follow the taste of the smoked bud, yes?) Sorry for such basic questions, just curious till I get a press.

Must be damn fine!

:nomo:
No it Acapulco Gold was uplifting social type with a light high , now about 7 pm I took a WW and that made me stumble but no knock out. Sorry the WW wasn’t documented press .

How do these returns rank with this bud vs. some others? I have no idea on reference points on this. All I know is some bud gives you more than others. Does some bud also give you better taste to smoke it too (I'd assume the taste would follow the taste of the smoked bud, yes?) Sorry for such basic questions, just curious till I get a press.
The returns aren’t as big as the Alaskan purple. I don’t worry about the amount anymore I just make shatter out of them pucks . Yes there are some that give 20% returns after the cure and others that give 12% . I did a dosidos after five days drying and it gave a lot 20% plus but after the cure gave less then 15% but the quality was the exact same !
The taste has been the best with the dosidos! Mama said the Acapulco Gold has the best rosin taste this grow WW second then the Alaskan purple, monster Zkittles I haven’t squished yet .
Rosin how much cleaner smoke can you get !

The returns aren’t as big as the Alaskan purple. I don’t worry about the amount anymore I just make shatter out of them pucks . Yes there are some that give 20% returns after the cure and others that give 12% . I did a dosidos after five days drying and it gave a lot 20% plus but after the cure gave less then 15% but the quality was the exact same !
The taste has been the best with the dosidos! Mama said the Acapulco Gold has the best rosin taste this grow WW second then the Alaskan purple, monster Zkittles I haven’t squished yet .
Rosin how much cleaner smoke can you get !
Thanks, @West Hippie! You're making me salivate to get a press.

Damn…it’s like a mad scientist set up looking at the pics. I want a squisher so bad!!! So how many of those does it take to get the average grower tolerance level person grower high?

Damn…it’s like a mad scientist set up looking at the pics. I want a squisher so bad!!! So how many of those does it take to get the average grower tolerance level person grower high?
I have pretty high tolerance and I'll consume rosin and herb throughout the day. The taste is something special and I find the buzz from rosin a lot like hash. Sometimes, it will creep up on you. Like "woah", I'm higher than I thought. :yummy:
:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom