Perfect Sun Mini LED Cardboard Box Stealth Grow - Auto Ultimate 123W

Perfect Sun LED

I plan to get at least 4.4oz, from this grow, which would be 1 gram per watt.

I will be growing an auto Ultimate by Dutch Passion, from Herbie Seeds, a sponsor here- For those that don't know I grew a 2.9 pound auto Critical. I also grew a 14.8oz auto Northern Lights. I have grown several monster autos, like the other Ultimate under a 600w HPS by Apollo.

This is a photo of auto Six Shooter by Fast Buds under the Perfect Sun Spectrum

beer-weed-bud-size.jpg

Here is another auto by Fast Buds I grew under the Perfect Sun 1000 --

crystal_meth1.jpg

Growing Light: Perfect Sun MINI LED (123 watts) Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

(It uses the Perfect Sun Spectrum that grows plants during veg with tight nodes, and blows flowers up huge and with tons of frost.)

Medium: 100% Rockwool. I started her in a 4x4x4 rockwool cube, then place her in a 5 gallon short pot with the rockwool croutons.

Feeding Schedule: At least once a day. I'm thinking about building a drip system for this one plant. Cost will be aroud $60-$80. I try to water at least twice a day by hand right now. Every now and again, I will water with just PH water at 5.7.

This is a form of hydro.

Nutrients: I was going to just use Flora Nova Grow and Bloom, plus Calmag Plus. Also a PK booster like by Advanced. I use Root Enhancer or the first few weeks. I might change to Cogos for veg and Cyco for bloom if I go to drip system.

CO2 will come from the us being in the house and breathing. PPM is always at least 1000 in our house. Unless you have windows open and air your house out by moving lots of fresh air through it, the CO2 in your house is high.

I will control the temps with controlling our house temps. The little LED light doesn't really increase the temps in the grow box. To control humidity, I might run my 30 pint dehumidifier in the room the grow box is in. I might also use silica dry z air stuff.

Alright, so first video is how I prep my rockwool. Why I am using rockwool. How to water rockwool.

[video=youtube;fJp4V9go51o]
[/video]

The next video is a video I filmed on Sep 18 2016, when the plant was 7 days old from seed.

So right now, she is 8 day old.

I will post the grow video soon that shows the plant.

Ak, well, honestly, my goal isn't to convince people to buy my lights. I just want to show what they do. I'm not in it to get rich, or I would charge a lot more.

But when my lights keep proving themselves, I think they will blow up, and as a result, I guess I will have extra money in my pockets. Can't really complain there, but my main goal is to give the community LEDs that do what they are supposed to do. Grow fat, dank buds.

Ive seen them around the youtube community, they are pretty nice lights, i was just telling you i might be convinced from them though, i do like to try out new lights every year

Sent from Deez Nutz

My brothers turned the light off in my small tent that had an organic hydro blueberry auto going in it. It started showing sex and is only two weeks old..im disappointed..

Sent from Deez Nutz

Ok. I watched the update of the ultimate on youtube. Now i know what ponytailing means. I should try that on the next grow.

Sent from Deez Nutz

Back
Top Bottom