Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

Catnip, I think so. Shiggs seems to think so as well. The spectrum also seems to make strains finish early.

Here is how I check the runoff of coco and soil with accuracy.

[video=youtube;lFElVRysReE]
[/video]

2.5x2.5 feet square light. Designed the case and everything. It is a unique design that uses low watts, like the PS 1000, but doesn't need a light mover. Still the PS 1000 covers more area because it needs a light mover. Nothing will beat the PS 1000 but for a larger 1000 for watts per area covered.

Still, though, enough people requested a light to cover a 4x4 to 5x5 area without a mover.

Catnip, yeah, I think people get used to doing something one way, even when better ways come along, it takes a while for people to migrate.

There was a psychology study that showed humans dislike change.

For that reason, I designed a new type of stationary light. I can't wait to show it. But for me, I know the 1000 covers more square footage. The only LED that is going to beat it watt for watt, footage for footage is going to be the 1000's bigger version.

BTW, anyone can order the larger 5 panel version of the 1000 now, but because I don't have any in stock yet, it will take two to three weeks to receive it. But that is much faster than when I will be able to stock it. Money is tied up in keeping other lights in stock, and the two new lights, the mini and the Square 1000.

Not yet. You mean the big square light right?

I have to see what shipping is going to be first. It is a bigger and heavier light, so I know it will cost more to ship. For this reason, it will most likely be a little more expensive than the 1000.

I still don't know what to call it yet. My name is Perfect Sun Square 1000.

I kind of like the Perfect Sun Goliath as suggested by someone on the video update.

UPDATE: It is a huge update folks.

[video=youtube;3T2_Zf5fBLg]
[/video]

Not yet. You mean the big square light right?

No not the big Square one

The only LED that is going to beat it watt for watt, footage for footage is going to be the 1000's bigger version.

BTW, anyone can order the larger 5 panel version of the 1000 now, but because I don't have any in stock yet, it will take two to three weeks to receive it.

I took that phrase as that being the larger ver. of the perfect sun 1000. The one that Shiggity gave you the Super Nova name for and you later said you might call it Max Yields so I just put the two names together. I want the perfect Sun 1000 with the one or two extra modules added to it

Oh, the super Nova was for a longer version of the Dwarf Star, one that doesn't need a light mover, but I rethought it, and one light to cover 5x5 is better than two, so I designed a unique square light. Nothing like it on the market and it is badass.

As for when the Super 1000 will be out not sure. I just can't afford to stock them right now. I could make like one or two, but that would go too fast to actually put them as for sell on my site.

But if you wanted one and don't mind waiting a few weeks to get it, I can make it happen. I plan to have them in my grow room after I finish with the 1000's.

I will not have them in stock by then. I doubt it at least, but if you really want one, either 5 or 6 module version, I can make one just for you, so that it is ready by October. Let me know.

6 panel version uses like 800w.

The 5 panel version about 675w

I'll pull up a chair if that's ok. I pm'ed you about the perfect sun 1000 then read this journal. So the new square one may be better for me or I would be willing to try a light mover but my tents are 4x4 so is that ok and do you sell or recommend a specific mover?

Rock on!

:theband:

Welcome, wee. The Goliath will be on the site for sale in about 3 weeks.

I personally use LightRail. They make simple connections for tents. They also make a Robostick that works great with my light.

I've had one going for 2 years straight and I bought it used from a guy that had it going for 2 years before me, so 4 years and still running strong.

I'm working out a deal with them now, so I can offer a package deal with the PS 1000 and the rail, with robostick.

Ween, I'm not sure how far off it is until I can offer a package deal or if I will be able to come to an agreement with LightRail.

However, you can order LightRail from most any online Hydro store for about $180 the 3.5 then pick up the robostick for $30 or so. That is what I use. I hope to work out the right deal with them.

I don't even want to make profit off the rail. I just want them to give you guys a good deal for the package.

The main thing is shipping. It makes no sense for them to ship to me, then me to ship to you; that only increases the price. So going to see if they will ship at the same time I ship the light. Products will still arrive at slightly different times, but it will be for the best price.

If they cannot beat $180 for you guys, then it is better to just order from one of the online hydro stores that sell it for $180.

I will see what I can do, though. They make an awesome rail. One of mine has been going 4 years 12 to 18 hours a day.

Wee, will do, once I have it all sorted on the webpage and ready to go.

Damn, I might have to try this Doc Bud's kit.

No doubt. The results from multiple members journals don't lie, very impressive! Shiggity is one of them. I have not done my kit grow yet. Looking forward to Goliath!

Back
Top Bottom