Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

I’ll take a hit off each of them please. :hookah:

:passitleft::passitleft:

:high-five:Nice harvest brother!

How that pupil Magoo smoke?

Thanks KB! That last PM pic was right before rolling a J. The boss liked it very much but smoked a good part of the J and the high did not last long. I suspect it'll get better with the cure. The Slurry on the other hand, took only a few hits for a very nice and long lasting high. There is a hint of blueberry smell and taste. She said from an earlier tester nug that she'd be happy if Slurry was the only variety she had and that's coming from someone that always has multiple strains on hand. Too bad there is less than a zip. If I have more seeds, I might do more slurry next run.

:passitleft:

:passitleft::passitleft:

Thanks KB! That last PM pic was right before rolling a J. The boss liked it very much but smoked a good part of the J and the high did not last long. I suspect it'll get better with the cure. The Slurry on the other hand, took only a few hits for a very nice and long lasting high. There is a hint of blueberry smell and taste. She said from an earlier tester nug that she'd be happy if Slurry was the only variety she had and that's coming from someone that always has multiple strains on hand. Too bad there is less than a zip. If I have more seeds, I might do more slurry next run.

:passitleft:
Very niceeeeee! If only those slurry beans weren't as expensive as pirates treasure :laugh:. I will say bcp is some of the most flavorful I've grown and good high too.
Ween...put a Slurry in a 15G. Try for 10 -12 Z's....:slide:
Keep listening to this guy and you will be sleeping on containers of cooking soil :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ween...put a Slurry in a 15G. Try for 10 -12 Z's....:slide:

Yup, next round will be 15s! 10-12 zips will be nice!

Very niceeeeee! If only those slurry beans weren't as expensive as pirates treasure :laugh:. I will say bcp is some of the most flavorful I've grown and good high too.

Keep listening to this guy and you will be sleeping on containers of cooking soil :cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl::rofl:

My slurry typically puts out just under 5 zips from a 7. I have run a couple with shorter veg times with the least getting pulled from it being 99 grams. Every time has been with little to no training. I think if I dropped her in a 15 then 10 would probably be what I got. 12 may be reachable but I suspect a long veg would be needed to make it happen. I am glad the boss really likes the Slurry. She is a winner thats for sure.

Yeti, is it the taste and flavor she likes about it?
She likes everything about it. The taste, the smell, the high. I would get you a description of the high but shes not great with explaining it lol. I like growing it because it yields well and its easy to grow for the most part. Mine is a little vney and flimsy. She is not good at holding up her buds at all! But boy does she put out lol!

Wat do u think of it...tried it? Describe the taste...like Mr. Peterman would....:rofl:
I haven't. With as low as my tolerance is something that frosty would not be kind to me lol. To me it smells like a wine or grape cigar/blunt wrap. It is really almost like a musky grape scent. That is about as close t Mr. Peterman as I can get.

I haven't. With as low as my tolerance is something that frosty would not be kind to me lol. To me it smells like a wine or grape cigar/blunt wrap. It is really almost like a musky grape scent. That is about as close t Mr. Peterman as I can get.

You probably have the smell down pretty close and it's just the description that needs some work! Let me see if I can help translate:

It smells as if a young skunk had a four-day binge on grape wine and then had a lengthy urination on a freshly cured tobacco plant

Does that pretty much cover it??? :rofl:

You probably have the smell down pretty close and it's just the description that needs some work! Let me see if I can help translate:

It smells as if a young skunk had a four-day binge on grape wine and then had a lengthy urination on a freshly cured tobacco plant

Does that pretty much cover it??? :rofl:

Ya Krip..lmfao....we'le just call you ....wat will we call u.........:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom