Perfect Sun LED: Max Yield Sponsored Light Review!

You can definitely tell the difference the light is making in the clones from plant 1 of the 4 GSC plants. The pistils are shooting right out now like crazy, this little harvest should be a little better than expected

043B3E6B-A1C8-4E45-8123-250512DEB67D.jpeg

1474FAE1-087B-41F9-A79D-B9020170A82F.jpeg

If the plants can handle it, I try to get the light within 18 to 20 inches away fro DS and Max Yield. For Goliath v2, 12-14 inches during flower.

One time I spent like 30 minutes bent over under the light working on something, and I got a sunburn on my neck. No joke.

Wear glasses for sure.

If the plants can handle it, I try to get the light within 18 to 20 inches away fro DS and Max Yield. For Goliath v2, 12-14 inches during flower.

One time I spent like 30 minutes bent over under the light working on something, and I got a sunburn on my neck. No joke.

Wear glasses for sure.
Awesome, it seemed like I could maybe get a couple inches closer, they definitely seem strong enough to take it, they’ve taken everything else I’ve thrown at them lol. And mannn I can definitely believe that, was in there for about an hour the other night and a half hour later I had a ripping headache, and while I was working under it I could feel the intensity of the light thru my sweater on my back. A big thank you again, this things been rocking it soo far!

Anybody that has been following these ladies under my journal sponsored for the Girl Scout Cookies grow by @Weed Seeds Express will be able to tell that these things are starting to really pack on some weight under the Max Yield from @Perfect Sun LED I’m actually experiencing the slight droop to them this time due to how heavy the buds are becoming soo fast, very exciting. The trellis net is definitely going to come in handy when a few plants are filling most of the room!

FADF81BF-2B94-4A36-9D62-A3E5AEB5D748.jpeg

CC37069F-7C43-4B14-8C44-1E4C576E960A.jpeg

Quick question , How loud are the fans i see 6 on top i think.

Thanks ;)
Hey Skunk, 8 fans on this beast, and honestly, not noisy at all, hard to tell with all the other equipment going but they run and do move the heat out of the light, there’s not a ton, but they do extract it! Thanks for stopping in and asking

Anybody that has been following these ladies under my journal sponsored for the Girl Scout Cookies grow by @Weed Seeds Express will be able to tell that these things are starting to really pack on some weight under the Max Yield from @Perfect Sun LED I’m actually experiencing the slight droop to them this time due to how heavy the buds are becoming soo fast, very exciting. The trellis net is definitely going to come in handy when a few plants are filling most of the room!

FADF81BF-2B94-4A36-9D62-A3E5AEB5D748.jpeg

CC37069F-7C43-4B14-8C44-1E4C576E960A.jpeg
Looking great mate! :hippy:

Looking great mate! :hippy:
Thanks WSE! The genetics definitely play a role, soo far all have been very consistent and stable. Can’t wait to put an order thru with you guys for a couple other strains I’ve been wanting to try growing, with how easily these have sprouted and grown, you without a doubt have my business for the foreseeable future!

These ladies are getting close to chop time thankfully, I don’t know how much longer I can keep the height down on the girls in DWC waiting to be switched to flower, they’re already over 3 feet and bushing out quite a bit, should be some massive ladies once they start going thru their growth spurt

0F680B41-BD19-4168-9982-55A1B653117F.jpeg

4BF9F13B-3CE0-41FC-9551-883AD5522C00.jpeg

These ladies are getting close to chop time thankfully, I don’t know how much longer I can keep the height down on the girls in DWC waiting to be switched to flower, they’re already over 3 feet and bushing out quite a bit, should be some massive ladies once they start going thru their growth spurt

0F680B41-BD19-4168-9982-55A1B653117F.jpeg

4BF9F13B-3CE0-41FC-9551-883AD5522C00.jpeg
There guna be massive after switch and the stretch

Soo who here has tried/uses Remo nutes? My local grow shop finally decided to start stocking some of their stuff and I picked up a big jug of bloom and a small jug of grow. Didn’t realize they go hand in hand with micro, at least the bloom does going by the bottle. Will need to grab a jug of micro tomorrow.. Back to original question, do you mix to the ratio on the jug or what proportions do you use? I know all nutes work different and have never used the remo line, have heard great things though.

Soo who here has tried/uses Remo nutes? My local grow shop finally decided to start stocking some of their stuff and I picked up a big jug of bloom and a small jug of grow. Didn’t realize they go hand in hand with micro, at least the bloom does going by the bottle. Will need to grab a jug of micro tomorrow.. Back to original question, do you mix to the ratio on the jug or what proportions do you use? I know all nutes work different and have never used the remo line, have heard great things though.
@Remo Nutrients is the feed regimen the same for soil and hydro aside from ph range to aim for?

Well, I have most of the chopping done in the flower room and need to do a little cleaning/prep work before the ladies move in but they’re about as anxious to move in as I am to get them out of the closet lol. Can you even tell I took 2/3 of the branches off a couple nights ago? :rofl:

94996E27-AAED-424D-AAC5-BA0DF397F8CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom