Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

I bought my house from an old biker and there were/are "FTW" signs throughout the garage and pretty sure it doesn't stand for, "For the win.":rofl::rofl: Also, everytime I see in @Van Stank journal DTF I think of something else....:laugh:

LOL! When I first started seeing it I couldn't figure it out. :hmmmm: It kept popping up so I finally looked it up. :laughtwo: In fact, I don't think I've ever heard it used in R/L.

I actually use it kinda ironically/cynically, 'cause I like to play with words. That phrase is so cool/notcool, y'know? Sheesh, "for the win"? It barely makes sense. It makes me feel like it's still 2005, and I'm hip to the youngsters. :nerd-with-glasses::rofl:

:bongrip:

For the longest time, I thought FTW was "f*ck the world". Found out that wasn't right LOL.

The DTF was Ms Stank's idea. I swear i love that woman! Her mind is in the gutter as much as mine is!

For the longest time, I thought FTW was "f*ck the world". Found out that wasn't right LOL.

The DTF was Ms Stank's idea. I swear i love that woman! Her mind is in the gutter as much as mine is!

No, I think you were correct! I'm certain our understanding of FTW was around a lot longer! Glad to hear DTF was on purpose, "that's gold Jerry!"

:passitleft:

As soon as she said "Call it DTF, you know that will catch their attention" I knew she nailed it.

Getting ready to flip another DTF this week!

I just figured that the Marines were a bit more cynical so I thought maybe FTW just meant "F*ck the world" to us and it meant "For the Win" to normal people lol.

As soon as she said "Call it DTF, you know that will catch their attention" I knew she nailed it.

Getting ready to flip another DTF this week!

I just figured that the Marines were a bit more cynical so I thought maybe FTW just meant "F*ck the world" to us and it meant "For the Win" to normal people lol.

I'm thinking people that write or say FTW to mean for the win are far from normal, ha!:rofl:

Lets just put it this way ...the first boy was somewat of a miracle....so the 12 yr old was VERY unexpected when he showed up.
But yes..."talking" is very important to me in a relationship......no 'talking'...Duggan go bye bye!
:rofl: My wife is younger and wants one of her own, I’m petrified :nervous-guy:but looks like I’ve been voted out of that decision haha

:rofl: My wife is younger and wants one of her own, I’m petrified :nervous-guy:but looks like I’ve been voted out of that decision haha
Farmers. ....no...don't do it!!
I mean , i love my young son and all but he came at a very bad time as i was 48 and my relationship with my x was ,'toast'....so it wasnt fun....those first 4 years, before we split up. Im old enough to be my youngests grampa......pfft!
Being a parent and raising kids takes a lot of everything.....and at my age it makes it all way more difficult ...in every regard! Cheers bud.

Farmers. ....no...don't do it!!
I mean , i love my young son and all but he came at a very bad time as i was 48 and my relationship with my x was ,'toast'....so it wasnt fun....those first 4 years, before we split up. Im old enough to be my youngests grampa......pfft!
Being a parent and raising kids takes a lot of everything.....and at my age it makes it all way more difficult ...in every regard! Cheers bud.
I
I will never have children but to each their own!

:passitleft:
raised my son on my own, I don’t want anymore. I’d rather become a member of the D.I.N.K club

Back
Top Bottom