Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Killer looking buds Ween! I would like to find a strain with true couch lock. I can say I've never experienced that feeling. I was beginning to think our soil prevented couch lock. My indicas usually express sativa leaning highs and the ones that don't just put to sleep in about 20 minutes. I'd love to have one that locks me down but doesn't immediately put me to sleep.

Ween that magoo looks like a tasty piece of fruit, nice pictures.

Thanks Eggs! I know what you mean about it looking like tasty fruit. I've had lots of fruity smelling strains too but this one is dank, earthy and diesel.

Killer looking buds Ween! I would like to find a strain with true couch lock. I can say I've never experienced that feeling. I was beginning to think our soil prevented couch lock. My indicas usually express sativa leaning highs and the ones that don't just put to sleep in about 20 minutes. I'd love to have one that locks me down but doesn't immediately put me to sleep.

Thanks Neiko. So that report is from the boss. She smokes, vapes and eats lots of meds! She's had a few that I've growninthe kit that were couch lock. Me, not so much. When I sample some, I never get couch lock or sleepy, I'm always energetic, have to be doing something, mind is racing and that includes pupil Magoo. I do typically sleep very well after sampling though.

:passitleft:

Beautiful nugs bud! :high-five:

Thanks Yeti! :passitleft:

Hey thanks Dabber :thumb::passitleft: Lily has definitely made it onto the list to grow outside next year!

Hey Amy! So you have not grown the Lily yet?

BCP is starting to make it in jars a little at a time. This round of low and slow has been the very best for terp retention! When I open the jars to burp, I'm still getting a very strong black cherry ice cream PUNCH right in the face, yum! :yummy:

Hey Amy! So you have not grown the Lily yet?
That’s right! I’m only 2 years into growing with any knowledge of what a strain is ! Before that it was bagseed in the ground with seaweed for a few years :) Seems the lily could be a winner outside here - which would be nice... to have an outdoor sativa :hippy: . I have some Durban Poison that might be ok too. It’s going to take me a few years auditioning strains for this environment - good fun! :surf:

@TheGreenYeti which Slurry would you suggest, the one out now (is it called BX and is it a fem) or the original which comes out soon? I can't even remember if I have any slurry beans left but am thinking no.

Jarring the BCPs and I'm estimating over 13 zips. I have 4 jars dried weighing 192 grams with 3.5 jars left still finishing drying. Pretty happy with that! :yahoo::slide::Rasta:

The boss has a nice little stash going with quite the variety! BCP, slurry, pupil Magoo, cogs, sweet pink stink (dank and sweet) . should keep her in meds through the grow break....?:rofl:

That’s right! I’m only 2 years into growing with any knowledge of what a strain is ! Before that it was bagseed in the ground with seaweed for a few years :) Seems the lily could be a winner outside here - which would be nice... to have an outdoor sativa :hippy: . I have some Durban Poison that might be ok too. It’s going to take me a few years auditioning strains for this environment - good fun! :surf:
Hi Amy....yes 'Lilly' from Delicatessen seeds...she is a very worthy sativa with a reasonable bloom time and great buzz. I really liked her for her buzz. You will not be disappointed with her. Cheers eh.

@TheGreenYeti which Slurry would you suggest, the one out now (is it called BX and is it a fem) or the original which comes out soon? I can't even remember if I have any slurry beans left but am thinking no.

Jarring the BCPs and I'm estimating over 13 zips. I have 4 jars dried weighing 192 grams with 3.5 jars left still finishing drying. Pretty happy with that! :yahoo::slide::Rasta:

The boss has a nice little stash going with quite the variety! BCP, slurry, pupil Magoo, cogs, sweet pink stink (dank and sweet) . should keep her in meds through the grow break....?:rofl:
That is really up to the person grabbing them. The new one is Slurricane IX which is their prized pheno S1'd I believe. I have only grown out the original and even then I have only grown out 1 or 2. If it is 2 then the other one died after growing funny. The one I have growing in my journal is the only seed I have taken full term. I really do enjoy it.

So is the IX fem? I understand it's the buyers preference, I guess what im asking is what do you think of this IX release? Real deal or hype?

:passitleft:
Oh it is fem and it seems legit. The pheno they selfed is the one that made me want to buy Slurry in the first place. If any of the seeds come out like the parent they will be amazing. It is probably the frostiest bud I have ever seen.

Beautiful, Bro! :welldone:

Did you see the lab analysis of the Slurricaine IHG put on it's IG page? It was something like 31% THC and 37% total cannabinoids! :thedoubletake:
Is that maybe 3.7% terps?

BX btw means it was back crossed to one of the parental plants, so it will lean more towards whichever that one was.

Is that maybe 3.7% terps?

BX btw means it was back crossed to one of the parental plants, so it will lean more towards whichever that one was.

Back
Top Bottom