Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Mornin Youz guyz! Got my pupil Magoo and slurry all jarred up, not gonna weigh, total form both is less than 3 zips. My BCPs have been in the fridge for a week so it'll be another 10 days or so. The dorm fridge is packed! Yes rh reads 16 but I'm dialing that in to the 50-60 range.

:passitleft:

You probably have the smell down pretty close and it's just the description that needs some work! Let me see if I can help translate:

It smells as if a young skunk had a four-day binge on grape wine and then had a lengthy urination on a freshly cured tobacco plant

Does that pretty much cover it??? :rofl:
Yours is worded better for sure! Though I really mean that it smells like a grape/wine cigar. I used to break em down to roll blunts with them whenever I wanted a change from Game Greens.

I still haven't tried this....

How's long does it take ween--30 days? I think my rh hardly gets below 50% in mine, maybe 80% on the high end. BTW--that BCP is excellent. I'm running another BCP 3 now, along with a pheno hunt for the next best Blueberry Muffin.

Mornin Youz guyz! Got my pupil Magoo and slurry all jarred up, not gonna weigh, total form both is less than 3 zips. My BCPs have been in the fridge for a week so it'll be another 10 days or so. The dorm fridge is packed! Yes rh reads 16 but I'm dialing that in to the 50-60 range.

I still haven't tried this....

How's long does it take ween--30 days? I think my rh hardly gets below 50% in mine, maybe 80% on the high end. BTW--that BCP is excellent. I'm running another BCP 3 now, along with a pheno hunt for the next best Blueberry Muffin.

Hey @StoneyMemoirs its about 2-3 weeks. Give it a try! You'll love the test and smell! I can't get enough, open the fridge just to get a whiff.

Do it Farmer! Most of the BCPs I've seen have been very vigorous growers. I absolutely love the overpowering smell, yum!

Struggling getting my damn mini fridge to the right rh for my low and slow. It's either too high or too low, grrrr!

Oh no I was just thinking about getting one of these so I could keep it specially for doing cobs and low and slow. So wondering what kind of mini fridge did you get?

Hey @Blazinjones best I can tell you is that it's a kenmore with no freezer. I see no model#. It's probably on the back but it's jammed in a corner right now. Pretty my h any mini fridge will do. I'd suggest getting one without a freezer for more room and getting one big enough to hold as much produce as you may need. I do not think a fridge is used when making cobs.

I mentioned it over in the low and slow thread. I have 2 BCPs in there now and the terps are out of control. It smells almost exactly like Black Cherry ice cream! I have to get a good whiff a few times per day, love it!

Hey @Blazinjones best I can tell you is that it's a kenmore with no freezer. I see no model#. It's probably on the back but it's jammed in a corner right now. Pretty my h any mini fridge will do. I'd suggest getting one without a freezer for more room and getting one big enough to hold as much produce as you may need. I do not think a fridge is used when making cobs.

I mentioned it over in the low and slow thread. I have 2 BCPs in there now and the terps are out of control. It smells almost exactly like Black Cherry ice cream! I have to get a good whiff a few times per day, love it!
Those BCP's sound awesome, Bro! :yummy:
:high-five:

Hmm that sounds sooo tasty got me :drool:over here lol. I need to get one of those food seal bag things to make the cobs I dnt have a way to suck out the air to keep it sealed so I havnt done much research into making them yet. But once I can do the low and slow method for more then like an oz or 2 at a time then I'll dip into tryn to make those lol. Cause right now I can only fit like an oz in the bottom drawer of our fridge but shit sometimes ends up breaking in the fridge n then shit leakes on my bud so I wana get a mini fridge specifically for low an slow buds only. Then I'll get whatever machine I need to make cobs but can only afford one step at a time lol.

Looks really nice ween grats on another killer harvest and that black cherry ice cream, sounds killer man.

@Amy Gardner arcticbowl and I both grew some lily per doooogs advice and shes a stunning plant. Purples well and has great bud size and flavor as well.

Hows the slurry ween? Didnt Mike drop some new slurry this month like #33 × #6 or something? I'm half tempeted....

Thanks all! :high-five:

Hey Dabbs! The boss really likes Slurry and my grow was pretty pathetic. I had issues with her, she was not doing well but I flowered her anyways. Yeild was poor, less than a zip and its fluffy. Still, the boss is very happy with it, smells and tastes great. She said she'd be happy if it was the only Strain she ever had so that very high praise! In house just released one of their favorite phenos and the original is being re-released next month. Cost is high but it's a pretty great strain with some serious frost potential I really want to grow it out for real sometime soon. My sugar cane, slurry X platinum is a fav around here too!

Back
Top Bottom