Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Hey KB! Actually, the break starts tonight when I chop the 2 BCP. I am considering an outdoor grow but only if I can find a good location. BCP has some decent purples. I'll try to capture at chop in just a little bit. Trim jail!

A5 Killer Haze is on deck. 2 of em. Not sure about the other 2.....?

:passitleft:

Looks nice bud....4 hrs. worth,...lottsa tasty treats . Congrats .:high-five:
Those look quite tasty. :goodjob:

Thanks guys! Smelling pretty great! Woke at 230 :yahoo:to put them in paper bags and in the fridge. I ran out of lunch bags so had to fill them more than I'd like and had 1 of those paper grocery bags plus 16 lunch bags. I'll get more lunch bags so they're not as crammed. Thinking I'll get 8-10 zips. :ganjamon:

Congrats on the harvest brother!! 8-10 zips is a great yield man! They look awesome. I am getting ready to flip one of my BCP clones. Looking forward to having that smell back in the garden!

Congrat's on the harvest, Bro! :high-five:
Congrats on the harvest brother!! 8-10 zips is a great yield man! They look awesome. I am getting ready to flip one of my BCP clones. Looking forward to having that smell back in the garden!
Nice harvest! :goodjob:

Thanks guys! I am very happy considering everything these girls went through. 8-10 zips is from 2 plants but they were in #7s so I guess its pretty good. I got more paper bags and rearranged the buds so the bags are less full and I'm thinking my guess was on the low side.

Some of the buds were very big and solid, similar to those on pupil Magoo. I had an issue 3 or 4 weeks ago where my lights were off for 6 days, yup 6 days! I know it was that long because I was away from them that long and my huey was full when I returned. They didn't skip a beat, no nanners. Wondering if that dark period had anything to do with the fat nugs? Probably not but hey who knows. I also had very low rh but temps were low also so I guess the VPD was in the zone because I got very few dried leaves, pretty healthy right up to the end.

Thanks guys! I am very happy considering everything these girls went through. 8-10 zips is from 2 plants but they were in #7s so I guess its pretty good. I got more paper bags and rearranged the buds so the bags are less full and I'm thinking my guess was on the low side.

Some of the buds were very big and solid, similar to those on pupil Magoo. I had an issue 3 or 4 weeks ago where my lights were off for 6 days, yup 6 days! I know it was that long because I was away from them that long and my huey was full when I returned. They didn't skip a beat, no nanners. Wondering if that dark period had anything to do with the fat nugs? Probably not but hey who knows. I also had very low rh but temps were low also so I guess the VPD was in the zone because I got very few dried leaves, pretty healthy right up to the end.

Extra darkness in my experience doesn't seem to cause issues. It's when they don't get at least the length of darkness they need to stay in flower when I've seen issues.

Extra darkness in my experience doesn't seem to cause issues. It's when they don't get at least the length of darkness they need to stay in flower when I've seen issues.
I wouldn't expect to see hermies with the extended dark period but, with the plants getting literally NO light for six days, I would have expected the yield #'s to suffer and that doesn't appear to have happened. Not sure how it would/could have contributed to the FATTER nugs, but I guess it's possible! :hmmmm:

Thanks Morgile! Good to know!

I wouldn't expect to see hermies with the extended dark period but, with the plants getting literally NO light for six days, I would have expected the yield #'s to suffer and that doesn't appear to have happened. Not sure how it would/could have contributed to the FATTER nugs, but I guess it's possible! :hmmmm:

Yeah, it's odd but maybe the yield would've been more!? What I find odd is how big and fat some of the nugs are, bigger than golf balls but not quite lacrosse. I've never really had that, including the BCPs mother.

Back
Top Bottom