Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Right on DL...pretty cool story eh.I just love that shit.One day i spent hours researching haze and thought the story of how it came to be was so cool.
How two brothers...in OUR time made the original Haze and how Neville got a hold of it in the early 80's and crossed it with Northern Lights to get the bloom times down...creating the very famous Nevilles Haze.
A very special cut of that designated cut #5....was found and shared with ACE....and now we are all very lucky to grow A5 Killer Haze...or A5 x Malawi as it was first named by ACE.
Cheers DL....

Good choice! I just read up on them and the history of the Haze plants...very cool!
Right on DL...pretty cool story eh.I just love that shit.One day i spent hours researching haze and thought the story of how it came to be was so cool.
:thumb: where can i read this guys? I’ve been wanting to find info about Hazes and not finding my internet searching skills very good these days - because I havent turned up anything (that didnt seem iffy). I’ll take your recommendations for places to find the story please! :Namaste:

:thumb: where can i read this guys? I’ve been wanting to find info about Hazes and not finding my internet searching skills very good these days - because I havent turned up anything (that didnt seem iffy). I’ll take your recommendations for places to find the story please! :Namaste:

Here is a link for ya' Amy, but the other guys may have something different:

The King Of Cannabis - History Of Haze

Let us know how you liked the research Amy....:passitleft:
That second blurb there...that's it. Thats what i was able to find out. There is more info , but you have to dig deeper to find it. I did one afternoon when i was bored....musta been a 'mental health day'..lol.
Yah - that was a good read. Thanks guys. I’d known that it was similar to a pure sativa but didn’t know the story or what it was ‘mixed’ with. I’m still searching for shorter flowering sativa ‘leaners’ for outside here. I’ll know now a bit more about what it means when I see a Haze in the line.
:Namaste:

Yah - that was a good read. Thanks guys. I’d known that it was similar to a pure sativa but didn’t know the story or what it was ‘mixed’ with. I’m still searching for shorter flowering sativa ‘leaners’ for outside here. I’ll know now a bit more about what it means when I see a Haze in the line.
:Namaste:
Amy,..a strain you might wanna give go is Lilly. It's a sativa with a short bloom time and has a very , very nice buzz.
Its from Delicatessen Seeds.

Amy,..a strain you might wanna give go is Lilly. It's a sativa with a short bloom time and has a very , very nice buzz.
Its from Delicatessen Seeds.
Hey thanks - I read that journal of yours :thumb: I totally forgot about the Lilly because it was the Laniakaea that drew me in (it’s a reef in Hawaii where I have surfed so I was attracted to the strain named in its honour :surf:).

I’ll go back and check it out again - you have no idea how perfect the recommendation is Duggs... we have a lily theme in our gardens around the house :Namaste:

I think @Radogast used to grow delicatessen lilly as well... I miss him! Hope he is MIA because things are good :)

Hey thanks - I read that journal of yours :thumb: I totally forgot about the Lilly because it was the Laniakaea that drew me in (it’s a reef in Hawaii where I have surfed so I was attracted to the strain named in its honour :surf:).

I’ll go back and check it out again - you have no idea how perfect the recommendation is Duggs... we have a lily theme in our gardens around the house :Namaste:

I think @Radogast used to grow delicatessen lilly as well... I miss him! Hope he is MIA because things are good :)

Funny, I sent a pm to Rad a week or so ago. Was going through some old journals and saw his. Clicked his profile and he was last seen a few days prior so I messaged him. Haven't heard back yet. Yeah, I hope all is well with his store and all! So weird how some people disappear round here.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom