Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Mornin to ya Ween. nice lil harvest. Great to see ya with more high brix goodness. Enjoy the day bud...i'm up for an early game today....his BDay today turned 12. cheers.
No kidding? My sons bday is today too.

I have yet to give low and slow a fair shake. I had a mini fridge at one time and decided to try it but I bailed and settled for my usual bag drying. I’ve become pretty comfortable drying in brown paper grocery bags, but two grows ago I experimented with leaving more sugar leaves on while drying. I noticed the dry took a little longer, which in my dry climate is a big help, and the plant just tasted better and retained more of her terpenes.
The tent, this time, should be able to be used for drying which is something I have yet to dry. Being that my environment is better these days, I’m hoping for better produce.
If I didn’t have to share my fridge in the garage with all our drinks and stuff I’d be on it like a bonnet!

:theband:

Mornin to ya Ween. nice lil harvest. Great to see ya with more high brix goodness. Enjoy the day bud...i'm up for an early game today....his BDay today turned 12. cheers.

Happy birthday to your youngest Duggs! Not much older than my oldest!

Thanks Yeti! Like I said above, not sure and I've gotta move on to other stuff. Any of your slurrys turn purple/black like that?

My Slurry typically gets nice and purple. Never any black, though the purple can get fairly dark!

Happy birthday to your youngest Duggs! Not much older than my oldest!

My Slurry typically gets nice and purple. Never any black, though the purple can get fairly dark!

Got it! Grape candy smell? The boss did an initial test and loves the taste and smell, she could give more of a report than it got her really wasted! Ha! :rofl: That was from tester buds I took last week.

Got it! Grape candy smell? The boss did an initial test and loves the taste and smell, she could give more of a report than it got her really wasted! Ha! :rofl: That was from tester buds I took last week.
Thanks great! I would not say grape candy. It smells almost like a grape cigar or a wine blunt wrap. It is kinda musty and wine seems to fit the bill. Definitely red wine of some kind lol.

That little dude is just knocking on the door. I thought your fav was him banging his head against the door?

Thanks Archie! :passitleft:

Well need to borrow the Delorian and go forward in time when it's cured but not too far when it'll be gone!

:passitleft:
Sounds like a plan! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom