Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

So my 2 BCPs are nearing the end. It's very odd how different they are. One has fluffy light buds and the other has very dense heavy buds. I had a little miss hap with the heavy one, I was moving it so I could work on tying the big fat branches to the bamboo stakes and a large heavy branch flopped over splitting her right down the middle. I taped her up. I'm thinking of chopping next weekend. They're pretty frosty. Pix dump!

Found this little tester nug while I was plucking leaves.

...it was...we're all in a state of shock...one of our good friends passed away in his sleep early yesterday morning...suspected heart attack is all we know right now, till autopsy report comes in(he was only 59)...we spent a good part of yesterday over at his best friends house, where he was staying...his passing has/ is gonna affect alot of people here...gonna be sombre here for a bit...he was the guy who would have you crying with laughter...heading out in a bit to meet up with friends, and see how everyone is holding up...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...

...it was...we're all in a state of shock...one of our good friends passed away in his sleep early yesterday morning...suspected heart attack is all we know right now, till autopsy report comes in(he was only 59)...we spent a good part of yesterday over at his best friends house, where he was staying...his passing has/ is gonna affect alot of people here...gonna be sombre here for a bit...he was the guy who would have you crying with laughter...heading out in a bit to meet up with friends, and see how everyone is holding up...cheerz...h00k... :hookah:...

Very sorry to hear this h00k!

Funny, I sent a pm to Rad a week or so ago. Was going through some old journals and saw his. Clicked his profile and he was last seen a few days prior so I messaged him. Haven't heard back yet. Yeah, I hope all is well with his store and all! So weird how some people disappear round here.

:passitleft:

Good morning gang! yes, some members leave for a time and then come back,..others just vanish , never to return for being Ba....d!
Hook...sorry to hear about your friend. U say 59....my age....not good. Thinking of you today my friend.

So these BCPs are coming down very soon and then it's a break from growing for a while, sadly! Trying to figure out a way to keep something going, our door grow maybe but not sure. We'll see.....

:passitleft:
Dude, I feel for you on having to take time off! Prepare for some serious withdrawals! :nervous-guy:Can't wait to see the BCP harvest, though! :high-five:

Do it Farmer! Most of the BCPs I've seen have been very vigorous growers. I absolutely love the overpowering smell, yum!

Struggling getting my damn mini fridge to the right rh for my low and slow. It's either too high or too low, grrrr!
I’ll message you tonight my line up for next fall:rofl: haven’t even harvested my first and I’m already planning for the next

Do it Farmer! Most of the BCPs I've seen have been very vigorous growers. I absolutely love the overpowering smell, yum!

Struggling getting my damn mini fridge to the right rh for my low and slow. It's either too high or too low, grrrr!
Another struggle to the puzzle! I’m about to learn this battle. The curridor looks interesting

Sorry to hear that hook.....condolences to the family and friends brother! :(:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom