Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

That's total cannaboids not terpenes. Highest terps I've heard of is 7%. Which is insanely high. Most are around 1%.

So my BCPs are dried and in jars. From 2 plants in #7's I got 340 grams or 12.14 zips. I'm pretty happy with that considering all they went through, started flowering under 16/8 about 3 weeks prior to flip then lights went out for 6 days, yes 6 days! I was away from them and could tell lights went out the day I left them because huey was full. They smell amazing! Dried Low and slow.

I'm gonna close this journal now and won't have another for about 6 months while my new home gets built. Still waiting on 1 thing before we can move forward but should break ground in the next 3-4 weeks.

Thanks everyone for following along and for the help! :high-five:

:passitleft::ganjamon::roorrip::bong::bongrip::rollit::smokin::volcano-smiley:

Great journal, Brother! :welldone:

You're still gonna be around, right?
:high-five:

Thanks Krip!

Absolutely! I need to live vicariously through you all to help with grow withdrawals :rofl: and help out new Brixers when I can.

Still considering an outdoor grow but I'd really need to get that started soon and I don't even have a solid spot so it's a long shot at this point......

Yup...but just for 2 more weeks...then a reality check...still a shit ton of snow at home...:cough::rolleyes:...upside is, I can pop a couple DDA's and start cooking some soil ...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Enjoy it brother! Can't wait to see you crush it with the kit!

I have 1 friend that knows I grow and I give him some when he needs it. He's not the kind of smoker that really differentiates from one batch to the other, I don't even bother telling him what the strains are. He likes what I give him but has never really commented, that one was really good etc. Was hanging with him the other day and he says, my buddy so and so, gave me some weed he grew and it was really awesome! Now, I didn't say anything but I was a little offended, ha!:rofl: not too much because of what I said earlier. I know 100% that what I grow is infinitely better than so and so's! :rofl:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So my BCPs are dried and in jars. From 2 plants in #7's I got 340 grams or 12.14 zips. I'm pretty happy with that considering all they went through, started flowering under 16/8 about 3 weeks prior to flip then lights went out for 6 days, yes 6 days! I was away from them and could tell lights went out the day I left them because huey was full. They smell amazing! Dried Low and slow.

I'm gonna close this journal now and won't have another for about 6 months while my new home gets built. Still waiting on 1 thing before we can move forward but should break ground in the next 3-4 weeks.

Thanks everyone for following along and for the help! :high-five:

:passitleft::ganjamon::roorrip::bong::bongrip::rollit::smokin::volcano-smiley:
:thanks:
Great journal to follow Ween! Stoked for you to be building a new abode. Won’t be long before you’re dropping seeds again I’m sure. Keep us updated eh! :Namaste:

And just had to say thanks for posting this! @Graytail see the CBGa level? Slurricane just made my list. I swear it’s the CBG giving that smoothness and gentleness (kindness even?) that people mention.

Mmmm :ganjamon: Thanks Krip.

:thanks:
Great journal to follow Ween! Stoked for you to be building a new abode. Won’t be long before you’re dropping seeds again I’m sure. Keep us updated eh! :Namaste:

And just had to say thanks for posting this! @Graytail see the CBGa level? Slurricane just made my list. I swear it’s the CBG giving that smoothness and gentleness (kindness even?) that people mention.

Mmmm :ganjamon: Thanks Krip.

Thanks Amy! Dropping seeds can't come soon enough! Burping my BCPs right now and the whole room smells amazing! :yummy:

I bought my house from an old biker and there were/are "FTW" signs throughout the garage and pretty sure it doesn't stand for, "For the win.":rofl::rofl: Also, everytime I see in @Van Stank journal DTF I think of something else....:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom