Frosty Mephisto Autos & More: Perpetual, COB LED, Coco Drip System

Just got some Auto Colorado Cookies seeds on your recommendation in your YT comments. Happy I found you on here too. I have subbed but I'm super busy having just moved house myself so will catch up properly in due course. That Skunk you got going is amazing dude fair play to ya. I plan to follow a lot of your techniques on my 1st coco grow soon ✌✌

Answered live questions about growing marijuana

Thanx for the answer last night in stable genetics. We are also the Bloom Bloom Room. Maybe I will try DP cause we have all these Mephesto and one hubbabubbasmelliscope is short bush and the other is a giant tree. Although I can't get over the frost that is there already after just 8-10 days of flower.

I've been kinda scared to try autos but you have instilled some confidence in me. Thx for all of your info man.

He has done the same for me. I was afraid of Autos. Since his advice worked so well on the first and second grows we had to try autos. So glad we did I have some killer monsters all covered in frost. I guess that's what happens when you listen to the king of autos.

He has done the same for me. I was afraid of Autos. Since his advice worked so well on the first and second grows we had to try autos. So glad we did I have some killer monsters all covered in frost. I guess that's what happens when you listen to the king of autos.
Are you in coco as well Dabby?

I found you. Subbed and ready to join the association of YouTube growers

Thank you everyone for watching this thread. It will be ongoing, trying out lots of different autoflower strains.

Yeah brotha. Keep trying them out. Let's me know what I should grow. Wanna try some Dope Den autos on the next run. He seems like a right on guy and his strains look super frosty. Like you I'll take 2-3oz of the best smoke over 4-5oz of good stuff. Can't wait to see the perpetual grow. Expanding so thinking of doing perpetual autos in 6/12.

Hey man,

I didnt know you we're a sponsor here, I have seen almost all the content you've posted online. I'm a new grower, and everything you've put out into the "webi-sphere" has helped people like me.

I just wanted to sub-up and give you some love for taking the time to make these videos.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom