Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Wow.....that is a stark picture. Never thought I would see those tents empty......almost sad in a way......but a little freedom for a while :thumb:

It is strange to see it empty. Now all I have to do is get the last of the crop cured and jarred up. I should be fine as I have 10 days left.

^^^This x 100000

Bitter sweet Troy! Fabulous outcome for a fabulous fella:) Safe travels to you and the misses!

It really is bitter sweet. I do love growing and all of the great people around 420.

Thanks Bosai. When are you getting your grow going again?
I'm going to try for this fall....I'm working feverishly trying to get done the necessary upgrades. But life keeps getting in the way. You know how it is.....

Hopefully you will still pop in and check on us from time to time! Will you be growing again in Sept?

I will be stopping in for sure. I really enjoy watching some great

Won't be doing a grow in September. We are going to be on a couple long cruises and won't be back until late in November.

I've been reading with happiness that Canada passed recreational yesterday. I'm surprised that they limited grows to 4 plants but I'm sure no one will be checking on how many plants you have.

I'm going to try for this fall....I'm working feverishly trying to get done the necessary upgrades. But life keeps getting in the way. You know how it is.....

I understand totally. I'm sure a fall grow would be ideal for your location. Temperatures an humidity should be lower. I'm not sure if it is the same for you but for us our Electrical rates are much lower during the winter.

I will be stopping in for sure. I really enjoy watching some great

Won't be doing a grow in September. We are going to be on a couple long cruises and won't be back until late in November.

I've been reading with happiness that Canada passed recreational yesterday. I'm surprised that they limited grows to 4 plants but I'm sure no one will be checking on how many plants you have.
That’s awesome! I’ll glad to stay in touch:) have a fabulous time! I sent in my medical application to grow based on my prescription, so I’m hoping I’ll be approved for 10 flowering plants (medically) plus my bf’s recreational 4 lol he need not know and I’ll grow them for him of course;)

Back
Top Bottom