Boo'sBuds DP Auto Ultimate LED Grow

BoosyBoo - just finished reading your journal - Very Impressive ! :goodjob:

I'll be running DP Auto Ultimate on my next grow scheduled for January. Already have the seeds and am getting excited to get them going. Looking forward to hearing your yield and Smoke report.

Any advise, as this will be my first Auto grow? I'm debating DWC or soil grow.

BoosyBoo - just finished reading your journal - Very Impressive ! :goodjob:

I'll be running DP Auto Ultimate on my next grow scheduled for January. Already have the seeds and am getting excited to get them going. Looking forward to hearing your yield and Smoke report.

Any advise, as this will be my first Auto grow? I'm debating DWC or soil grow.
Thanks troy :)

You'll certainly love growing this girl, she was such a joy :) as you can see i have no issue's with her at all.....pretty much a perfect grow :) She's grows for over 100 days tho so patience is a virtue with this beast lol

I can only advise for soil as that's all I've grown in but DWC gets some amazing results!
Best advice i can give is Less is More when it comes to nutes & autos, start them at 3rd strength of the recommend dose nutes then work it up gradually :)
You will probably need cal-mag as they love the stuff lol

Why not try growning in soil the first round to get a feel for the autos then spend out on dwc next time :)

Thanks troy :)

You'll certainly love growing this girl, she was such a joy :) as you can see i have no issue's with her at all.....pretty much a perfect grow :) She's grows for over 100 days tho so patience is a virtue with this beast lol

I can only advise for soil as that's all I've grown in but DWC gets some amazing results!
Best advice i can give is Less is More when it comes to nutes & autos, start them at 3rd strength of the recommend dose nutes then work it up gradually :)
You will probably need cal-mag as they love the stuff lol

Why not try growning in soil the first round to get a feel for the autos then spend out on dwc next time :)

Growing in soil was my initial plan and have already purchased the grow bags.

The grow I just finished (Photos) was one in soil and one in DWC. The DWC produced better by about 20%. The test wasn't really a good one as they were different phenotypes.

My only problem with soil in my grow was I started outside and evidently got some bugs in my soil and took a lot of fighting to keep under control I guess If I buy a good soil and keep the in the tent for the whole grow I won't have that problem.

I'm really dying to get them going but going away for 6 weeks.

I know what you mean about patience. My girls had a advertised 10 week from flower but they ran a little over 11.

Growing in soil was my initial plan and have already purchased the grow bags.

The grow I just finished (Photos) was one in soil and one in DWC. The DWC produced better by about 20%. The test wasn't really a good one as they were different phenotypes.

My only problem with soil in my grow was I started outside and evidently got some bugs in my soil and took a lot of fighting to keep under control I guess If I buy a good soil and keep the in the tent for the whole grow I won't have that problem.

I'm really dying to get them going but going away for 6 weeks.

I know what you mean about patience. My girls had a advertised 10 week from flower but they ran a little over 11.

Yeah dont take them out, you wanna keep your grow room clear of pests lol

Oh i feel for you not being about to start for 6 weeks lol I've only just planted some and i already want to do more, its like an addiction haha

Be sure to start a journal and tag me in it mate :) will be good to see what you do go for :)

HARVEST DAY!!!!

So Monica made the triple figures!!
100 days old today .

"Just a few" pics . I will update later with dry weight and smoke report .

Happy growing everyone!!!

Here we go guys & gals "THE WEIGH IN"

She's not fully trimmed yet but I'm pretty impressed with what i got .

6 beautiful ounces of super strong smoke for the Christmas season ... happy f**king days!!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Shitty update:

I just knew it was too good to be true so i weighed her again...........

It kills me to have to say but i made a huge noob mistakes and forgot to tare the box when i weighed her :(

True weight is 58g plus the 20g already smoked :( damn!

Shitty update:

I just knew it was too good to be true so i weighed her again...........

It kills me to have to say but i made a huge noob mistakes and forgot to tare the box when i weighed her :(

True weight is 58g plus the 20g already smoked :( damn!

Don't beat yourself up, I'm sure we have all done that ourselves. You did a great grow and still a hood harvest. Make yourself feel good and compare what you grew to dispensary costs. :goodjob:

Don't beat yourself up, I'm sure we have all done that ourselves. You did a great grow and still a hood harvest. Make yourself feel good and compare what you grew to dispensary costs. :goodjob:
Awww thank you Troy :) that cheered me up :) im still happy with what i got and what a great smoke she is! .

Back
Top Bottom