Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

Don't want to thread jack or any think like that atrain, but I just got some electrical work finished for my room, wanted a dedicated circuit and plenty of room to run what I need and not have to worry about it. Now I'm just waiting on the room next to it to be completed and I will be ready to roll. Remodeling and up dateing any thing always seems to take twices as long as and cost 3 times what I initially lay out. Hopefully have the NL above ground in the next couple of week

First time grower. (How often is that heard now a days!?) I have been researching auto's for at least 1yr. Not until now have I found an inspirational auto grower. Since I am new to the forum I can not PM you, but I have several questions to pick your brain with. I have started my own auto grow back in Late Sept/early Aug. Would you be interested in seeing what I have currently, being my first go? Just to get another look.

Welcome to :420: new member and fellow grower...

You have come to the right place... No keyboard ninjas on here, just a huge bunch of friendly guys n galls...

I like the fact that you have been investing your time in research, before dropping beans.... Wise choice.. As a wise old British Royal Marine once said to me... Remember the 5 P's my son....

planning, prevents, piss, poor , performance...
Its so true... That research will help you loads...

And yeah, you have found that inspirational grower, in A-train....
Best of luck in ya scary first grow... Start a journal and share your grow if you upto it... You will get loads of help if you need it....
:welcome:

A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

Here you are my friend.... it's going to be WAY less climactic lol... it's a test run of some short stuff seeds and they are small strains. It's kinda dissapoint img it's really nothing fun or exciting about small plants. It was going to be a lst journal but the little shit are really too small to train and increase yield... bit I'm going to do what I can then move them out.... the next run I start will be mephisto "White-N-Bubbly " they get to a nice size it should be a good one..

This my friends is "ponytailing" this teqnique of lifting the upper growth up along with supplimental cfl crammed u to the undergrowth will spur a boost in undergrowth. I tie the upper fans and new growth up for 6 hrs every other day during this period. If you don't believe in this or think it's bs you are entitled to your opinion, but i ask you to please stay tuned .......oh yeah forgot to mention @ day 15 I upped my nutes to 1.25ml/L GMB :morenutes:
20150818_142333-1.jpg
20150818_142342-1.jpg
20150818_142724-1.jpg

Thats a happy plant:thumb:

Just flicked through some of this grow again for the 3rd time and it's still an inspiration. One of a kind man. I thought u topped Ur auto's but in flicking through it appears u do not. Iv never topped an auto but been encouraged to by others. So I was going too but after seeing u do not I'm sticking firm and no topping for me either

Back
Top Bottom