Boo'sBuds DP Auto Ultimate LED Grow

Damn boo she's looking great!
How often are you watering / how much does she drink each water? I get Cal/Mg problems around wk 4-6 with strains under LED, the bottle recommends 1ml /L but during those weeks I up it to around 1.5ml /L and the plants keep that deep green showroom sheen through to harvest. In the last week or two they don't seem to need CalMg so much and I drop off to around .5ml by the last two weeks (before flush week). The leaves can start to look unpleasant the closer you get to harvest and imperfection sucks . haha, but it's alright, the buds look like they are forming well, keep up the water & food and she'll give a nice harvest of quality goods ..✌️

Damn boo she's looking great!
How often are you watering / how much does she drink each water? I get Cal/Mg problems around wk 4-6 with strains under LED, the bottle recommends 1ml /L but during those weeks I up it to around 1.5ml /L and the plants keep that deep green showroom sheen through to harvest. In the last week or two they don't seem to need CalMg so much and I drop off to around .5ml by the last two weeks (before flush week). The leaves can start to look unpleasant the closer you get to harvest and imperfection sucks . haha, but it's alright, the buds look like they are forming well, keep up the water & food and she'll give a nice harvest of quality goods ...️️
Thanks Grim :) im watering every 3-4 days 4.5L per time :) I've literally just upped her cal-mag now so that should sort her out :) her buds are fattening up nicely now .

Update:

Day-59 Monica is packing on the buds now . she's a healthy looking girl!
Take no notice of the tip burn that's from last time lol

She got a feed today of 1.5ml/L Sensi Bloom A&B, 1.5ml/L Rhinoskin & 1ml/L Sensi Cal-mag in 4.5 Litres .

Ooooh and meet Bella the bull terrier

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Update:

Day 61- Add another fan today for full bloom to keep the air flowing and avoid the dreaded mold lol

The Monster is coming out in Monica now! .

The bush full of buds ...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Update:

Day 62- Buds are getting fatter by the day .
Any thing natural i can add to as like a bud booster? I've got molasses, will this do the job?

She was watered plain water today 4.5L .

1.jpg
2.jpg

Let the fun begin!!

Converting my viparspectra 300w for citizens 1212 cobs . lets hope im still alive at the end of the build lol

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 139
Update:

Day 66- Monica is a very happy girl . lowered her feed to 1ml/L as she keeps getting tip burn but other than that she's a healthy girl . Just had a feed of Sensi Bloom A&B in 4.5L. She could do with a defol but I'll do that when i get a minute lol

Haven't had the chance to do my light yet, having a new puppy is like having a fucking baby! No time in my day anymore lol

Got some prezzies through the post today . I'm gonna attempt to grow 2 plants in that space next, wish me luck!! Haha

2 beans for £8 and free delivery .. couldn't say no to that!!

Happy growing buddies

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Update:

Day 70- Monica had another water today with 2 teaspoons of molasses in 5 Litres . buds are juicy and getting some nice frost now!

Also popped the seedstockers in for germ . The seeds had some amazing makings! . I will be starting a new journal for them beauties, so keep your eyes peeled guys

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom