Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

6 months ??? Did they change it again? It was 3 months last time I checked

It may be three. I hadn't looked. I know MOTM is a 6month wait.

You're right. It's 3 months for POTM. Cool, so that ramps up the excitement level, doesn't it?

:rofl: We both ran over to check.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Well hello chilli. So good to meet you. Let me take a moment and welcome you to our little slice of digital paradise. I don't know if you lurked long before joining the ranks, but you've entered a realm populated by some of the most helpful cultivators around. There's so much more available on the site beyond our grow journals too, so please, take the time to roam. If we can be of any assistance in helping you settle in, please do not hesitate to ask someone. We're here to make your life less stressful, so use us.

I look forward to getting to know you better. Are you perhaps planning a grow journal? No better way to build relationships and get mounds of help.

hi sue
thanxx for the warm welcome :thanks:, you are right this is a very nice place to be compared to other forums i seen in the past.
started reading again when i heard about autoflouwer a vieuw weeks ago, and came here purely by actident.
this winter i wil be reading mainly.......sorry, no growing plans untill spring ;-)

i have been reading some more around here, like your t5/cfl tread. [nice one also, specialy as a first grow]
cfl is everywere and not that expensive so i think it might be a good idea for me to staart up my outside grow next spring under cfl to make the most of summer, and increase there survival chances.

questions are:

how long can i keep 'm under 6500k before they start to miss the rest off the spectrum??
and how manny whatt's per plant do you think i need to keep 'm at max. health??

thanxx for your time

how long can i keep 'm under 6500k before they start to miss the rest off the spectrum??
Indefinitely. You can do an entire grow with 6500k bulbs. If warmer spectrums are used, it is usually when the plant blooms. If they will get moved outside to finish, 6500k is all you need, IMO.

and how manny whatt's per plant do you think i need to keep 'm at max. health??
More is better. It is unlikely you can add too many provided heat is controlled. CFLs need to be very close so it is difficult to add too many. You run out of room.

sorry guys english is not my first language, i will try and rephrase, i want to grow auto's outside, but the weater here is a bit unpredictable for young plants to suvive in, so it might be a good idea to get 'm started under cfl's.
since auto's have a predeterment cicle and the moment that the flowering starts is less obvious [to me], i was wondering how long i can keep 'm under just 6500k without hurting the results??

since costs [purchase and elect.] are an issue i better try and rephrase the second question too :

how many whatts per plant can i get away whith in those first few weeks, again without hurting the end result??

thanxx.......and sorry again for the missunderstanding and my english :Namaste:

sorry guys english is not my first language, i will try and rephrase, i want to grow auto's outside, but the weater here is a bit unpredictable for young plants to suvive in, so it might be a good idea to get 'm started under cfl's.
since auto's have a predeterment cicle and the moment that the flowering starts is less obvious [to me], i was wondering how long i can keep 'm under just 6500k without hurting the results??

since costs [purchase and elect.] are an issue i better try and rephrase the second question too :

how many whatts per plant can i get away whith in those first few weeks, again without hurting the end result??

thanxx.......and sorry again for the missunderstanding and my english :Namaste:

How many plants will you be growing under the cfl .

You want to use as much cfl as u can afford. Autos in those first few weeks for me anyway are the most important 3 weeks of the plants life cycle. U can't get that time back. If your to start under cfl..... U could get away with a few fer plant but really the more the better.

U say ur weather is unpredictable at present. If it's wind and rain build a temporary green house out of old wood and clear poly bag. Ul get better verging outdoors in most cases than off CFLs in my opinion. If the weather is nearing freezing point then I'm with u on the CFLs. If u want big girls then those first 3 weeks realy count so throw as much light at them as u can afford

so even in 12/13 hours a day15*c cloudy and rainy weather under plastic, they are better of then under lets say room temp. 18/6 70whatt cfl ???

Back
Top Bottom