Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

hi atrain
just signed up, first to congretulate you and thank for your awsome info........great reading!!
secondly you inspired me to try auto's outdoor next year.
we have about 6mds of frostfree weater a year, so normaly i go from half june to half october if i am lucky, whith autoflower i hoop to just be able to harvest 2 times a year ;-)
do you know of a kind that maby takes less time and/or takes lousy weather a bit better??

thanxx

This is a row of outdoor autos.... purple Kush I'll get back to you with breeder.. grown far north in less than desirable coditions... I think they did pretty well
downloadfile.jpg
downloadfile-1.jpg

Hello A-Train, as you would expect we have been working hard to bring you the very best cannabis seed genetics and in 2016 we have some excellent new additions.

Think Big
New variety! Available from 1st January 2016!

Think Big® is a new high performance AutoFem based on the legendary Think Different genetics. Think Big® was created after a small number of special XXL Think Different plants were selected from hundreds of plants grown from seed and used as the genetic basis for Think Big®.-

Think Big® can grow taller (1.5m+) and bigger than Think Different AutoFem and takes a couple of weeks longer to finish. The two to three extra weeks that Think Big® needs to finish are responsible for the amazing big yields she offers when treated with love. Resin coverage is often sensational, the cannabis is strong and numbing with a soaring sativa high. The taste has hints of citrus, lemon and incense. Harvest time is typically 13-14 weeks after germination and yields both indoors and outdoors have XXL potential. Exceptional autoflowering genetics have just been pushed to the next level!-

Think Big® | Dutch Passion

Think Big is something a little bit crazy which I am personally excited about. Designed to be pushed hard for 13-14 weeks, it has been created with the passionate home grower in mind. Think Big baby.

And we have some great new autos based on some USA genetics

AutoBrooklyn Sunrise

AutoNight Queen

AutoColorado Cookies

AutoDaiquiri Lime

gm Atrain looking good once again:thumb:

You killed it with those Ultimates.

Think Big sounds crazy. As is, Think Different gets too huge sometimes, like 5 foot tall and 4 feet wide, indoors. Same with Euforia. Now my damn auto Critical by Royal Queen seeds is doing the same. She is growing like a Sativa monster. I don't like them that big.

That's the only problem with autos. Every seed from the same strain grows a little different. Same with regulars, but with regulars you can clone and get very similar results from each plant.

10 4 LA.....

Ok folks I'm happy as hell to bring you the weight of helga... but slightly dissapoint ed on the inside lol....

309 grams @63 percent and in jars drying

This brings us to a grand total of 601 grams between 2 AUTOS!!!

601 grams = 21.4 oz = 1.34 lb... I'm one happy camper...

I was expecting more from hega like 350 but it just didn't add up when she was completely dry.... but hey nothing to complain about lol....

:bravo:

I hope to be disappointed like that some day.

Back
Top Bottom