Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

What are you paying for them through Ebay. I just usually pick mine up at my local grow store but as many as I am going through I am willing to look for a cheaper source.

Bam --- The arrived this morning.

That would be a nice harvest from a Northern Lights. Is it a Photo or Auto? Congratulations!

One of my Auto Ultimate's produced a little over a pound which was way more than I expected. I never dreamed of producing as much product as I have on this grow.
Its a photo. I knew very early on in the growth that she was special and was going to get big. I just didn't expect her to get as big as she did. Here she is on day 23 of flower in her 4x4 tent. She takes most of it up by herself. She shares the corners with smaller plants.

Its a photo. I knew very early on in the growth that she was special and was going to get big. I just didn't expect her to get as big as she did. Here she is on day 23 of flower in her 4x4 tent. She takes most of it up by herself. She shares the corners with smaller plants.

She really looks beautiful Van - I'm sure all that space around her will really help.

I had 6 plants stuffed into my 4x4 tent which was probably at least 2 too many. I just thought all Autos were small - Didn't realize they could grow into monsters.

She really looks beautiful Van - I'm sure all that space around her will really help.

I had 6 plants stuffed into my 4x4 tent which was probably at least 2 too many. I just thought all Autos were small - Didn't realize they could grow into monsters.
Well I remove the plants I have in the corners when I take her picture. She is a bit of a diva and doesn't like other girls around her. Tent is getting bare though. Right now I have half of a Blue Dream in a 10 gallon pot in one corner (probably for another week....letting the lower stuff try and bulk up as much as it will) and a smaller Blue Dream in a 3 gallon pot in the other corner. When the big Blue Dream is gone, will replace it with a Hindu Kush in a 10 gallon pot. Will also be adding in a main-lined White Widow in a 7 gallon pot in about 2 weeks.

Well I remove the plants I have in the corners when I take her picture. She is a bit of a diva and doesn't like other girls around her. Tent is getting bare though. Right now I have half of a Blue Dream in a 10 gallon pot in one corner (probably for another week....letting the lower stuff try and bulk up as much as it will) and a smaller Blue Dream in a 3 gallon pot in the other corner. When the big Blue Dream is gone, will replace it with a Hindu Kush in a 10 gallon pot. Will also be adding in a main-lined White Widow in a 7 gallon pot in about 2 weeks.

Will really be interested in how you Hindu Kush does. I have one remaining and she is doing OK ---- I think she will produce better than the first. I'm going to give her another week to 10 day.

The Hindu is getting big. We up potted her to a 10 gallon and she is really spreading her branches nicely. I think Ms Stank is going to give it about another week or so and then she is going to flip it.

The Hindu is getting big. We up potted her to a 10 gallon and she is really spreading her branches nicely. I think Ms Stank is going to give it about another week or so and then she is going to flip it.

Goes to show you how pot size definetly has an impact on the plant size. Great job. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Here's a shot of one of the Hindu Kush buds - they are drying slower than normal so I took them out of their jars to dry off a little -

Good looking Harvest T... I woulda thought it would be more by the looks.... Still having trouble wrapping my head around 3 or so ounces being good after 150 plus days... I dont smoke very often, and I would need more than that just for my edibles, and or meds.... Ehhhh Green days... and to all

I agree I would have thought it would have produced better, but 6 ounces out of the two plants wasn't terrible.

I also don't smoke much and definitely for the full crop am not complaining. I will total up once I finish off the last two plants but over 1.4 kg (3 pounds) of bud so far that should last me quite a bit of time.

thats an outdated opinion on autos ... fo real

I started out with one tent 4x4x7. I expected to do two grows with 6 plants each. I initially thought that the Autos I had would complete in 70 days as per growers specs. Silly me.
I soon found that my first crop was going to go WAY OVER on growing time. I fired up my original 3x3x6 tent to start my second batch. As I would harvest a plant I would free up my small tent by moving the plant to the big tent.

I closed down my 3x3 tent about two weeks ago. So to answer your question the 4x4 has been operational from January until now while the 3x3 was operational between Middle of March until the end of May.

Back
Top Bottom