BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

The Ultimate's are looking fantastic. If I calculate correctly they are at around 73 days. Pretty close to the breeders recommendation of 70 days. How much longer do you think?

The Ultimate's are looking fantastic. If I calculate correctly they are at around 73 days. Pretty close to the breeders recommendation of 70 days. How much longer do you think?

Howzit @Troy01 - not long now - have a look

Soak 'em!!!!

Howzit Dabber - you think they look ready? - the pots will probably be dry by Sunday - I could do my 1st flush then, if trichs look right to you. Forgot to add that this is Leela Turanga - she is the most mature looking of the Ultimates - the other two (Leia and Leeloo) still have loads of white pistils.

I'm now thinking I'll wait till all 3 are a little more mature - would prefer to chop all 3 Ultimates at the same time. Gonna stick to plan so that the other 2 can catch up with Leela and give 1 or 2 more watering/feeds before 2 pre-harvest flushes.

They are really looking nice most of the pictures are showing mostly cloudy to my eyes at least. On the last couple of pictures I think I'm seeing a couple amber. Are the photos of the calyx or the leaf? From my last grow I learned the Trichs on the leaves mature earlier than those on the Calyx.

I think they look closer to finishing than I initially thought - I might need to go straight to last part of the plan developed by @PurpleGunRack and do 1st flush when the Ultimates dry out from latest feed.

Go for it :passitleft:

Mostly cloudy trichs, wilted pistils, yellowing leaves and plump flowers tells me this is about done, after 2 flushes it will be well ready for chop :)

Go for it - Mostly cloudy trichs, wilted pistils, yellowing leaves and plump flowers tells me this is about done, after 2 flushes it will be well ready for chop :)

Thanks PGR - gonna do it - The other 2 Ultimates are not quite there yet but I'm gonna give Leela Turanga her first flush tomorrow evening, the other 2 girls will get 1 or 2 more feeds depending on how they look. I will use the way Leela looks now as a measure for when to start flush on the others.

They are really looking nice most of the pictures are showing mostly cloudy to my eyes at least. On the last couple of pictures I think I'm seeing a couple amber. Are the photos of the calyx or the leaf? From my last grow I learned the Trichs on the leaves mature earlier than those on the Calyx.

Howzit Troy - pics are from the top of the bud - see photo of set-up at top of post #322.

Yeah there were definitely a few amber trichs - about 5% - but there were more cloudy trichs than clear (I think).

Howzit Troy - pics are from the top of the bud - see photo of set-up at top of post #322.

Yeah there were definitely a few amber trichs - about 5% - but there were more cloudy trichs than clear (I think).

Interesting... Looking forward to see how you Ultimate's finish off = Leela Turanga is my favorite.

I've got a bit of catching up to do but glad to be in on the action.
Howzit @JustinHemp420 - hoog gaan dit? :ganjamon:

glad to have you along - been really cool reading in your journal what it's like growing in SA.

When I first came across you, @NoobyMacDooby and @JimmyZee, I wondered why you guys grow in SA at all, cheap and plentiful dagga everywhere - I realise now that it's all about the quality and variety for you guys - Nice work dudes.

I'm growing a Durban Poison auto from Dutch Passion in my next grow :yahoo: (only 3 weeks away now) - Durban Poison and Malawi Cob were always my favourites - but I've never had the new selectively bred varieties which I understand are more potent than their landrace ancestors so I'm exited to get going.

Day 76 - I flushed Leela Turanga a few hours ago - I didn't go as long as the recommended 30min-1hr - it was really cold water and a strong flow rate but I only went 15min - I hope I still get the advantage of doing it though. After her flush she got 5L air-stoned bubbled, room-temp, PHed water most of which went to run-off - she will get a final flush when she dries out.

I'm growing a Durban Poison auto from Dutch Passion in my next grow :yahoo: (only 3 weeks away now)

Been up all night catching up on the Winter Paralympics I recorded through the week, :ganjamon: reading journals and researching which other strains are gonna join Durban Poison in next grow - I'd like to order the seeds this week.

I have already graduated to the stage where yield is no longer of any concern - had no idea it would happen so quickly (or at all for that matter) - but I see it's a common theme with new growers - with 1 harvest behind them, they shift their focus to quality flavour effect terps trichs purples etc or just curiosity - and are not too concerned with just choosing from strains with XXL yields anymore.

Be interested to know what are everyone's favourite smoking strains?

Have you not had the urge to run some photo?

Yeah - but only because an interesting strain might not have an Auto equivalent - like Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion. I've chosen autos mainly because I'm a noob and because it's like autos have training-wheels on.

You just switch on your 19/5 lights and away you go. I've been told that (the way I treat my ladies now) I could graduate up to photos - but I'm nervous about accidentally leaking light or flipping at wrong time or something.

I've also just found a grow plan that works for me - so gonna stick with it for at least one more grow until the knowledge sinks in. I'm sure that I will grow photos at some point soon though.

Back
Top Bottom