BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

Wait - maybe we are thinking different things - where I come from an earth pipe is made from river clay and sculpted on the river bank like a long hollow pipe - the evaporating moisture from the earth pipe cools the air coming through it and you can fill your lungs with massive amounts of local wild bushweed. Is that the same as yours?

100g is more than my total first grow from 4 plants :laugh:

Team?? Hell, that would start a game between two teams...... but it would be interesting to watch then..... I have no idea the rules of cricket.... and it's boring to watch.... for an American.

Day 72 - just finished watering/feeding the ripening ladies - 3 days since their last. Nutes are 1/2 of published strength unless stated otherwise and are the same as last week - will be the same until flushes before harvest.

3L water per plant mixed with:
CalMag 0.5ml/L
Bio-Grow 0.5ml/L (1/8 published strength)
Bio-Bloom 3 ml/L (3/4 published strength)
Top-Max 2 ml/L
Bio-Heaven 2.5 ml/L
Alc-A-Mic 2 ml/L
ActiVera 2.5 ml/L

I think the Ultimates will finish a little earlier than I initially thought. A lot more orange pistols today - I'm gonna set the microscope up tomorrow to have a look. Even if trichs are not key indicators for Autos in general, maybe the Ultimates will be different. And the scope is a cool toy to play with anyway.

The Euphorias will definitely go another 3 weeks or so.

Don't know which strain is to blame but the tent is getting stinky - love it :love:

Keep hearing that Trich's aren't reliable on Autos but someone one I was chatting with that grows Autos showed me brown trich's on his last grow. I'm really interested in whether Auto-Ultimate shows color or not.

I have a clip on IPhone 40x-100x microscope that does a good job but difficult to really get in there. I found that if I shoot a short movie I an go back and look at it frame by frame to inspect the trich's - worked pretty good. At that time I had not heard of taking a snip off of the bud to look at it in a more stable environment.

Trichs are still key indicators just don't wait till they go amber cause most won't get there. When things go cloudy time to chop.
Thanks Derby - Will keep that in mind. :nomo: I recorded that in my grow notebook. :thanks:

A while back this guy had an auto at 24 weeks and it started to flower again. Can't wait for autos to go amber lol

I would have taken the chain saw to it long before 24 weeks. I'm hoping to have both my grows completed in less than that. Do you go for 100% milky and then chop?

Trichs are still key indicators just don't wait till they go amber cause most won't get there. When things go cloudy time to chop.

Howzit Derby - Yeah dude - spot on - where is that "Thanks" button? I should have clarified about the clear/cloudy - I was referring to the amber trichs. I'll take a few photos tomorrow with the scope - it's fiddly but I love looking at the pics.

Always wondered if you could re veg an auto lol!

:laugh: Not sure but I might have done it to a plant grown between my first grow and current grow - featured here from page12

On a side-note - one of my overly mature Auto Northern Lights is looking really weird - the buds seem to have sprouted new growth and new buds are forming on the old buds. WTF dudes?

You guys seen anything like this - they are seventeen weeks old tomorrow - and still full of white pistils.

Wait - maybe we are thinking different things - where I come from an earth pipe is made from river clay and sculpted on the river bank like a long hollow pipe - the evaporating moisture from the earth pipe cools the air coming through it and you can fill your lungs with massive amounts of local wild bushweed. Is that the same as yours?

100g is more than my total first grow from 4 plants :laugh:

That sounds like a wet chillum:cool: here it's the planetary pipe where you dig it out in the ground :)
Easiest to do on lawns with the grass kicked/cut aside, some do it in buckets and wheelbarrows full of soil, but they are WRONG I say, it's about going out on an adventure and finding a good spot, digging the pipe and smoking on the planet :ganjamon:

It's tradition to invite mates over for an earth pipe on your birthday and put in as many grams as ones age ;)

That sounds like a wet chillum:cool: here it's the planetary pipe where you dig it out in the ground :)
Easiest to do on lawns with the grass kicked/cut aside, some do it in buckets and wheelbarrows full of soil, but they are WRONG I say, it's about going out on an adventure and finding a good spot, digging the pipe and smoking on the planet :ganjamon:

It's tradition to invite mates over for an earth pipe on your birthday and put in as many grams as ones age ;)

Yikes - I can tell my birthday is going to cost me a fortune. I better get another crop in. :ganjamon:

Never heard any of that before....interesting. :peace::smokin:

That sounds like a wet chillum:cool: here it's the planetary pipe where you dig it out in the ground :) it's about going out on an adventure and finding a good spot, digging the pipe and smoking on the planet :ganjamon: It's tradition to invite mates over for an earth pipe on your birthday and put in as many grams as ones age ;)

Really cool PGR - Love the planetary pipe idea - I think the spirit in which your earth pipe is done is the same as our river clay "wet chillum" - want to find a good spot on the river with your mates, it is a little adventure like you say - we construct a 2 or 3 meter hollow tube on the ground out of clay from river bottom, shape a bowl at one end a mouth-piece at the other - the smoke coming through the long tube is cooled by the clay and your lungs take in bigger quantities in one hit. Makes it a real occasion.

PS - been looking out for your new grow - give me a heads-up when you have a new journal going.

Back
Top Bottom