BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

Thanks dude - very chuffed with it - more pics can't be bad right.
With the "pictures or it didn't happen" mentality, I can't see how. More pictures is a good thing to me....

Day 66 - fed the fattening ladies - just 3 days since their last, their soil was dry - probably because the temp is higher than normal since I put the heater in the room to get the dry cupboard in the right zone. Nutes are 1/2 of published strength unless stated otherwise.

3L water per plant mixed with:
CalMag 0.5ml/L
Bio-Grow 0.5ml/L (1/8 published strength)
Bio-Bloom 3 ml/L (3/4 published strength)
Top-Max 2 ml/L
Bio-Heaven 2.5 ml/L
Alc-A-Mic 2 ml/L
ActiVera 2.5 ml/L

Don't know if these leaf symptoms on 2 separate Ultimates are a cause for concern - one has a few discolouring brown/purple leaves - and the other has taco-ed leaves on the top 1/5. I have kept their names anonymous to protect their dignity.

Wow, those are really Freddie Kruger........ can't help. I don't know my deficiency chart yet. I should actually down load that......

May not be a deficiency at all.... could be them turning purple! Hard to tell with the lighting. Can you get a pic of them outta the tent ?

May not be a deficiency at all.... could be them turning purple! Hard to tell with the lighting. Can you get a pic of them outta the tent ?

Howzit Dabber - thanks for popping by. You could re-change your journal name again :laugh: - should be called All Aboard - Quantum Board. It has since occurred to me that my journal name contains a product line too.

Minor problems here - not too concerned with only 3 or 4 weeks to go - my first plants were practically bald of effective leaves at this stage and they still rewarded me. I'm so happy with my second go.

Here are better pics of the problem leaves - first the plant with a few discoloured leaves - then the plant with taco-ed leaves at the top 1/5.

I'm going to try your nutz blend on a couple pots! Thank you for explaining the manufactures amt to yours!

Also looks like teeth, has lighting been ruled out? Bend a few over! The leafs a few in down look ok in the pics.

My nute blend was refined by PurpleGunRack and TheMadDabber - and I could not be happier, they came in early and rescued the girls from my mistreatment - girls had a great grow, stretch and early flower. Disclaimer - this works for me with Autos and Biobizz Soil Light. Autos prefer a lighter nute schedule. You are also in soil right (Promix?)

I think I can rule out lights being too close - the girls get rotated around the tent and the lights are high (probably a lot higher than they need to be).

If there's anything I'd like to take away from this site,aside from great meds, would be that. I hope it happens soon ha!
:cool:

I hope that for me as well.......

Awesome! Up till I got on this site I was using manf reccomeded. Lol like 1/2 lower than I used on seedlings alone now for full growth. U got the man to help @TheMadDabber that's forsure!
:peace:
Mad got me to pull my head out. Very knowledgeable guy.
If there's anything I'd like to take away from this site,aside from great meds, would be that. I hope it happens soon ha!
:cool:
I hope that for me as well.......

As MadDabber always says - all together now

:theband:

Remember the more you know, -

How much further do you have to go to harvest. The coloring and toco may just be the plant finishing off and starting to get ready to die. My last grow the leaves turned dark purple about two weeks before harvest.

Back
Top Bottom