AutoBlueberry - LED - Air-Pot - Biobizz/Promix Soil - 2015

DAY 35

image21104.jpg

image21106.jpg

image21105.jpg

image21108.jpg

Looks like a phosphorus deficiency. Just watered them with some Biobizz Bloom and Earth Juice Cal mag...hopefully those yellow leaves turn green again. :420:

i hope the biobizz helps i use guanno aswell i put an amendment in the soil before planting not as much as what is suggested on the tub tho but ennough to slow release and also supliment with organic tea with guano , theres plenty diferent recipes for tea , i would recomend brewing outside not indoors pffft it can be smelly depending on ur chioce off recipe , i also use 100% organic dried kelp it is IMO the smelly part in my recipe anyway all the other smells i dont really mind but once the kelp goes in to the brew pooey lol , good luck with the phosphourdeficiency

A little yellow is normal yours it to much I think though. I think I had a run in with phosphorus deficiency on my other plant but it started getting black spots and dryed cracked in half on the very bottom leaves. Are you giving it any n at all? I know n in flower everyone says don't do it well you still need a little until you get much closer to harvest. This is just the thought I had when I saw I might be totally wrong. Also any chance you have lock out I'd go thru and read your whole grow again to see everything you givin it but I just got off a 12+ hour shift and am poop lol.

Welcome welcome better late than never :thumb: I watered them yesterday and it seems like they got a bit if green back...going to give it nutes till the last week..bat guano is also on the way...going to add that to my cooking soil and probably some crabshells but talking about on the way....my new auto beans arrived about 5 minutes ago!!!!! Yeaaa..

image21155.jpg

Afghan Kush Rhyder by World of Seeds x7
Auto Skunk#1 by Seedsman x3
White Widow by Dutch Passion x3
Northern Lights by Nirvana x5
NYC Diesel by Barney's Farm x3
Blimburn pack:
Super (lowryderxdieselxwidow) x3
AK x3 (lowryderxAK)
Critical x3 (lowryderxCritical)
plus four freebies (fantasmo express by mephisto genetics)

These seeds should last me some time, probably a year or so.
Deciding on what to grow next after i fix this phosphorus deficiency...should be soon :thumb:

by any chance do you use seedmans to get urs ? im germinating my free fantasmo Express from mephisto that i got from them or should i say its germinated just waiting for a little bit more growth on it and the pandora that is also getting germinated and a photo uknown strain lol i was feeling lucky so felt id germ one off my many photo seeds that i had accumilated over the yrs , also nice batch off seeds to choose ur next grows with and my favorite strain is there White widow from Dutch Passion very good chioce but u knew that lol all the best with them all look forward to seeing and following ur GJ of them:high-five::Namaste:

Yea I use Seedsman for my beans...those free fantasmo beans better germinate might give a couple to a friend...yea it's a cool mix of course I wanted other beans but I decided these should be the ones I will grow...Afghan might be the first to be germinated...white widow is interesting too I will grow that later...I have a regular feminized White Widow in there with my BlueBerries it's a week and a half old and I fimed it at its 4th node doing good going to transfer it to an air-pot soon...stay tuned

:welcome: :420:

:drool::adore:sub'd and along for the show , my fantasmo has germinated all be it it was slower than the speed that the Think different germinated in but i suspect that that prb just down to the fact that the F.E is a degree or 2 cooler than the temp when germ'd the T.d's , im gonna be transfering it and the pandora that i germ'd to pots tomoro could do it now but wanna give the coco and perlite mix climatize another day once they take i will start a journal for them aswell but not starting it until i see they gonna take in the home made mix i made for them cause they free seeds they perfect for testing my soil creating skills and hope that the amendments dont cause any probs for the wee beanlings , ..:cheesygrinsmiley::adore::drool:great choice off beans :Namaste:GoodLuck QKrop

Future Generation

IMG_0512_1_2.JPG

White Widow (non-auto feminized) in the air-pot 17days

Another white widow (unknown from a white widow sack i bought) 5days

Germinating seeds (Autos)
Critical
Afghan Kush Ryder
Northern Lights

I will transplant them into 3gal air-pots within the week. Waiting for my 2.5ft X 1.5ft X 3ft tent to arrive.

Let me know what you guys think about my plants...yellowing is still there with red stems..put some bat guano as top soil and made a tea...with some of my nutrients...will water them tomorrow with slight nutrients...

a handy add may be some organic worm cast on the top soil may help some to but more on the micro nutes nd prevention off lockout tend to be lessened with the use off worm cast also potash or palm tree ash just as good if not superior , glad to see the yellowing is leveling out id go with it as u are now it seems to be doing the trick good , i now have my nutes to ive just settled with bio-bizz grow,bloom and top max just now have all my addition organic fertz that tend to be more forgiving in many ways to newbies like myself so less chance off over feeding with them i no need to be double carefull with doses and now my ph lvls a bit more to looking good like to see the WW i got a photo on the go now to but no idea what it is so untill i see sex of it its in the dubious corner lol it was a seed from a batch off weed tha liked but we kno that may just ave been flung in to add weight they do chit like that here grrrrr lol

:Namaste:hey bro , im no expert but looking pretty nice to me , look very healthy i bet u cant wait almost ready to chop , what lights are you using my observation is the first pics looked lie they were stretching for light but that may not be the case maybe just that strain hence why ask what lights on them lol , stay green:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom