AutoBlueberry - LED - Air-Pot - Biobizz/Promix Soil - 2015

Sorry for the hold up been busy...

Beatrice and Bertha

I actually started to dry them last week but I'm sure I dried them too fast stupid humidifier was not on. I was hoping for an ounce from each but only got about half ounce from each. Also been smoking some :thumb: . They been curing for a couple days...Now just waiting for Bree to finish up..might pull her up today..going to update my other journals later :420:

Bree

IMG_0591_1_.JPG

IMG_0592_1_1.JPG

IMG_0593_1_1.JPG

Going to give her another day or two

The coloooor of the leeaves ! :circle-of-love:
Incredible grow, you think the color of the leaves and stems are due to the seed genetics ?
Amazing wanna see the final result you get off that harvest, Checked your NLs they're looking good so far ! Are both of them under 1 UFO?

Thanks blvck Yea the color change was pretty cool...just wish i could of harvested a bit more...Bree should give me more if dried accordingly even though it seemed it was going to give me the least of the three. It's all good though still got a nice amount
I think the leaf and stem color change could of been the genetics but then again the color change could of been a deficiency. Leaning towards the genetics.
All my plants including Bree and northern light are in the same 4x2x5 tent under my Platinum 450 and two Northern Lights 90w UFOs. Will pull Bree tomorrow so it could start its 48 hour dark period.

Happy belated 420, 420 . lol should of posted yesterday...Blueberry smoke is good..good high..you can feel both the indica mellow relaxer with the sativa head high mostly indica.nice high though, especially for playing COD aha cool high...Bree just went into jars coming in at 20g..Overall I am satisfied with the blueberry harvest..first time I've grown and completed the difficult but beautiful process..I'll try to get a bigger harvest on my next run..I recommend blueberry to all. Will be getting this again.

Some pics of the buds in jars

image23774.jpg

image23775.jpg

image23777.jpg

image23778.jpg

image23776.jpg

Stay medicated :420: :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey man nice set up I'm going to be starting my first indoor grow in like 12 years and in going with auto just finished my outdoor grow had great success with it and it was seed bag seeds this will be my first time ordering seeds I've decided to go to indoors because someone stole my last plant and she was a beauty so safer to grow indoors I will be working with two 600w HPS and MH in cool tube and they will be in soil I'm still gathering my supplies but would like it if anyone would share thier story's of auto grows with me thanks happy harvests

Back
Top Bottom