BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

OK - lots been happening while I considered the Photo v Auto question. I've not updated for a while - lesson learned - don't fall behind on updates because it's a lot of hard work to sort everything out retrospectively.

27/03/2018 - Day 85 - Leela Turanga got her second and final flush.

She looks ready to chop as soon as her soil dries. I wonder if I've left the girls too long or perhaps re-introducing a little grow nutes late on has affected them - they all look mature except for massive amounts of new pistols forming in new pouches. Some of the buds are truly fat.

27/03/2018 - Day 85 - Yolandi Vi$$er got her first flush - she's the Euphoria freak that had the 2-tone leaf mutation on quarter of her branches. With most of her leaves now yellowing it's hard to see where the mutant branches are. The wire is being used as a strap to stop the branches falling over - leggy stems with fat colas.

Whew - an hour and a half of uploading photos, tagging them, rotating them - one batch for each plant - then write update and post. My own fault for falling behind with updates but glad it's done now.
Time now to roll a fresh one and catch up with how your grows are going. :rollit::nomo:
They are all looking excellent!!!! Very nice!!!! I hope I can grow like you when I grow up.:thumb::bravo:

Howzit Bilbo - great to have you along, never too late dude. Nice to have another BioBizz user around - we can learn from each other as we go. I've learned so much during this grow from more experienced gurus because I started a journal - and I'm sure you won't regret it either. I'll be using the same soil and nutes for next grow so stay tuned.

I'll be over to catch up on your Playing Catch Up journal soon - hope you smash it.
Yer Im going to stick with my set up for a while aswell. Need to do a bit of tweaking here and there but seems to be working out good for me. Ive been very cautious to begin with because I dont wanna burn my girls, but Im now starting to realise I can go a bit sooner and I can go a bit more frequent, as long as I keep my ratios sweet.
Ive already learnt more in the last month or 2 from this place than I have in my lifetime of tinkering with gods cabbage.

Whew - an hour and a half of uploading photos, tagging them, rotating them - one batch for each plant - then write update and post. My own fault for falling behind with updates but glad it's done now.
Time now to roll a fresh one and catch up with how your grows are going. :rollit::nomo:
Great update. Fun catching up on your grow. They are really looking nice and sticky.

Don't worry about new pistils shooting, some plants will keep doing that long after they're ready for harvest.

Very reassuring to know - thought I'd seen that before somewhere - always nice to confirm.

It's a beautiful array of rocket colas.

OMG - thanks Lady GrowToHealMe - seen so much of your good work on 420 and chuffed that you've stopped by.

The trichome shots as promised - First we have the most mature Ultimate, Leela Turanga. I'm think I see a reversal of the the clear/cloudy trend - the new growth on the mature buds will obviously show more clear than the older bud underneath. Either way - she will be chopped tomorrow. I see a few fibres in the buds which must come from the smart pots - this troubles me.

Leela Turanga has been chopped :yahoo:

Took me ages to trim and hang in the cupboard - but really cool time - just put my playlist on and enjoyed the moment.

She, like all my current girls, :love: has behaved herself throughout, no worries, and no complaints at my treatment. I listened and learned - from the beginning I did what you guys told me and only questioned out of interest. I'm so grateful to you all.

Before trim -

Bare naked buds -

just hanging -

sticky fingers -

Back
Top Bottom