AutoBlueberry - LED - Air-Pot - Biobizz/Promix Soil - 2015

good looking brother, im just in time to see the chop

best of luck :Namaste:

:Namaste:hey bro , im no expert but looking pretty nice to me , look very healthy i bet u cant wait almost ready to chop , what lights are you using my observation is the first pics looked lie they were stretching for light but that may not be the case maybe just that strain hence why ask what lights on them lol , stay green:bravo:

I'm using a platinum 450 and just included two 90w northern lights

Quick Bud Pics from yesterday

image22254.jpg

image22256.jpg

Have about ten more days

Happy Easter! Thanks for the comments...yea ive been checking for amber all over the plant..there is some here and there..im thinking about chopping the top colas from bertha and beatrice so the smaller colas can get bigger but then again i want to take the whole plant from root and hang it

The Future

Top left is regualar feminized White Widow 5 weeks
Top right is Critical auto 2 weeks
Bottom left is Northern Lights auto 2 weeks
Bottom right(small blue pot) regular White widow 3.5 weeks

IMG_0586_1_.JPG

Afghan is finally up after two attempts(had to do the glass cup mehtod) Day 1

IMG_0587_1_1.JPG

Thinking about starting a journal for them...

It's probably the light but then again it could depend on it's phenotype...as you can see i have two distinctive phenotypes with my blueberries; short and small for beatrice and then tall and lanky for Bertha and Bree. All three under the same conditions and light. But if you really want short stems I recommend training your plants as in holding down your stem and any other protruding stems

Back
Top Bottom