BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

Thanks @Derbybud - so happy with Leela - just another 5 to go. Didn't get a chance to final flush them today but I'll do it after work tomorrow and chop all next weekend.

The cupboard is OK, but I want to use the tent itself as my dry room to better control the environment and minimise smell. So Leela will chill in the cupboard for now and then join the 5 others in the tent when they get chopped.

Thanks @Derbybud - so happy with Leela - just another 5 to go. Didn't get a chance to final flush them today but I'll do it after work tomorrow and chop all next weekend.

The cupboard is OK, but I want to use the tent itself as my dry room to better control the environment and minimise smell. So Leela will chill in the cupboard for now and then join the 5 others in the tent when they get chopped.
Cooler temps the better. Don't have a fan blowing on them. Just a little airflow under them.

OMG - thanks Lady GrowToHealMe - seen so much of your good work on 420 and chuffed that you've stopped by.

*Awwww shucks, that's sweet of you Bizz. :) Put a big smile on my face. :high-five:
Looks like I'm here at the end, but I would love to continue to follow your progress. :popcorn:

Your growing, is MAJAH!:drool:

blue is from diffuser for my humidity, cool shiz.

The blue looked like a Pimp-My-Tent style led strip - :laugh: - cool as f@%&.

*Awwww shucks, that's sweet of you Bizz. :) Put a big smile on my face. :high-five:
Looks like I'm here at the end, but I would love to continue to follow your progress. :popcorn:
Your growing, is MAJAH!:drool:

Thanks Lady G - means a lot - I'm a noob on his second grow so I'm over the moon with the results - just shows you what can be done by starting a journal and then following all advise given by brilliant 420 ganga gurus.

Congratulatons on the harvest. Perfect trim.

Cheers Troy - you're not far behind with your mature Dutch Passion girls now. Hope you've got a crate of jars.

Day 93 - I finished second flushing the last 5 plant about an hour ago.

Wanted to do it over the long weekend but never got the time or had the house to myself or both. It was a lot of hard work - those 15L pots are pretty heavy when soaked and it's a tedious task to flush for so long. In the end I only flushed them for 15min each but the flow rate was full on. I used the wide shower hose with room temp water. Gave them all 6L of pHed water after flush, most of which went to run-off.

Two of the Euphorias, Number 6 and Seven of Nine, could not hold their heavy branches anymore and leaned right over. Those lanky sativa stems can't hold the heavy colas - worse problems to have. So I got the scrog net out (haven't used yet) just to support those stems.

Cheers Troy - you're not far behind with your mature Dutch Passion girls now. Hope you've got a crate of jars.

I'll be keeping an eye on your cure to help determine how many jars I'm going to need. Good news is I have a Walmart within walking distance that stocks them.

You actually sit next to it holding the shower head?
I just put the shower head on the pot and go fire up the vape :volcano-smiley: and then at some point, when arsed to, I go switch to another pot and water the previous through with RO water, I wish I had such a day job, then I could catch up on some sleepy time

:laugh: - hehe - Thanks PGR - I did indeed sit and hold the shower head for each of the 6 girls' 2 flushes, BUSTED, except I actually figured out a way to keep the shower head in place for the very last girl yesterday - and then did exactly as you suggested, rolled a spliff and watched the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony - she's had a better flush than any of them as a result.

I'm usually quick to figure out labour saving tricks because I'm a lazy couch-potato but was slow to click this time. After I figured it out I remember thinking that you guys would be rolling your eyes at me - I'll look forward to flushing next time.
:passitleft:

27/03/2018 - Day 85 - Yolandi Vi$$er got her first flush - she's the Euphoria freak that had the 2-tone leaf mutation on quarter of her branches. With most of her leaves now yellowing it's hard to see where the mutant branches are. The wire is being used as a strap to stop the branches falling over - leggy stems with fat colas.

Buds looking sticky icky fam!

Really looking forward to watch your Durbin Poison experiment. My auto Durbin Poison are doing well. I've been spreading them pretty flat so far but just about to let them start growing out. I think I have plenty of bud sites now.

:laugh: - hehe - Thanks PGR - I did indeed sit and hold the shower head for each of the 6 girls' 2 flushes, BUSTED, except I actually figured out a way to keep the shower head in place for the very last girl yesterday - and then did exactly as you suggested, rolled a spliff and watched the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony - she's had a better flush than any of them as a result.

I'm usually quick to figure out labour saving tricks because I'm a lazy couch-potato but was slow to click this time. After I figured it out I remember thinking that you guys would be rolling your eyes at me - I'll look forward to flushing next time.
:passitleft:

:)

Eeehh, I once filled two 80L tubs with water and pH'ed with lemon juice, and hand watered it in... :rolleyes:

Hey buzz. I need a smoke report and some bud shots mate!!! Hope you've been well. I assume you're in a bit of a post harvest haze? Good shot. Doing it just like you're supposed to.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom