BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

Day 59 - just watered/fed the beautiful ladies - 4 days since their last. Nutes are all 1/2 of published strength - which for week 8 in all schedules, shows a big increase (sometimes doubling) from week 7. I believe my girls will handle it as I'm only 1/2 strength anyway.

3L water per plant mixed with:
CalMag 0.5ml/L
Bio-Bloom 3ml/L
Top-Max 2ml/L
Bio-Heaven 2.5ml/L
Alc-A-Mic 2ml/L
ActiVera 2ml/L

Had some time to take their mug-shots :cool:

You really need to post that last picture for the plant/photo of the month. That is a great picture of a lot of colas.....very nice BRUH!!!

:ganjamon:

You really need to post that last picture for the plant/photo of the month. That is a great picture of a lot of colas.....very nice BRUH!!!:ganjamon:

Bonsai, Dude! - are you serious?

Just lurked through your journal - cool tidy setup - best of luck with the newborns. I'll be following along to see how it works out for you.

Bonsai, Dude! - are you serious?

Just lurked through your journal - cool tidy setup - best of luck with the newborns. I'll be following along to see how it works out for you.

Yeah, your "tucked in" picture is a great picture of all those plants with the nice colas.. The mutant auto is a very cool picture too, don't see that often.

Thanks for following...I'm sure I'll make a huge mistake at some point..... but we don't learn unless we make mistakes a few times. :thumb:

Yeah, your "tucked in" picture is a great picture of all those plants with the nice colas.. The mutant auto is a very cool picture too, don't see that often.

Thanks for following...I'm sure I'll make a huge mistake at some point..... but we don't learn unless we make mistakes a few times. :thumb:

Thanks dude - you've got me buzzing, like a dog who's being told he's a good boy. I'm gonna do it - I've never looked at those competitions before, but I'll check them out and see if my pic will fit in.

I'll call it - Topped Untrained Auto Ultimate Euphoria

Thanks dude - you've got me buzzing, like a dog who's being told he's a good boy. I'm gonna do it - I've never looked at those competitions before, but I'll check them out and see if my pic will fit in.

I'll call it - Topped Untrained Auto Ultimate Euphoria

I think that fits perfectly in the photo of the month. It really is what we want to see when we open our tents/grow rooms.

Had some time to take their mug-shots :cool:

They are looking fantastic Beachbum. Those Auto-Ultimate's really give me a sense of excitement. You should have a bumper harvest. Looks like a good pound to me.

They are looking fantastic Beachbum. Those Auto-Ultimate's really give me a sense of excitement. You should have a bumper harvest. Looks like a good pound to me.

:eek: I had to google how much a pound is - 16oz / 450g!!!

Aw, come on now - between photo-of-the-month prompts and 16oz estimates, I'll never be able to settle tonight.

But, I've got to try anyway - TGIF tomorrow - there's a chance the office will be shut due to snow - :cool:

:eek: I had to google how much a pound is - 16oz / 450g!!!

Aw, come on now - between photo-of-the-month prompts and 16oz estimates, I'll never be able to settle tonight.

But, I've got to try anyway - TGIF tomorrow - there's a chance the office will be shut due to snow - :cool:

I think both in Metric and Imperial but either way 450 G or 1 Pound would be one hell of a haul. I'll be anxiously watching as you finish off these girls.

I think that plant is revegging itself. If your trying to wait for it to go amber some autos hardly get amber. Pull it

Whohoo!!- I was really hoping someone would say to chop them - thanks Derby - 17 week old Autos are crazy right. They looked on course to finish at about 100 days just like my very first Auto Northern Lights, but I started nuting them with the leftovers from my current girls about 7 weeks ago and it seems to have freaked them out. :D They've never looked more vibrant - they were pretty ill their whole lives due to no nutes up to that point. Learned so much since then.

I'll get the axe out tomorrow.

I think both in Metric and Imperial but either way 450 G or 1 Pound would be one hell of a haul. I'll be anxiously watching as you finish off these girls.

Half of that and I'll be jumping for joy - I've never considered those kind of numbers before.

My starting goal was always to double my first grow which was 90g/4plants or 22.5g/plant. My dream goal is to get 2oz/plant. I expect the Ultimates to be able to come close - they got some nice fat colas developing. The Euphorias are stretchier because more Sativa and will yield a little less I guess. Time will tell - I'm enjoying the process as much as the anticipation of harvest.

Half of that and I'll be jumping for joy - I've never considered those kind of numbers before.

My starting goal was always to double my first grow which was 90g/4plants or 22.5g/plant. My dream goal is to get 2oz/plant. I expect the Ultimates to be able to come close - they got some nice fat colas developing. The Euphorias are stretchier because more Sativa and will yield a little less I guess. Time will tell - I'm enjoying the process as much as the anticipation of harvest.

Your doing a great job. I am sure you picked up more and more tribal knowledge with each grow. I'm just hoping my Ultimate's produce as well as yours did. Have you sampled any of the Ultimate? Curious as to how it finishes.

I'm just hoping my Ultimate's produce as well as yours did. Have you sampled any of the Ultimate? Curious as to how it finishes.

Howzit Troy - No not sampled them yet - they still have more than a month to go before they finish. They look more mature but I think that's just an indication of how well the grow has gone. Super stoked. :peace:

Actually I like the prices to be high. Helps me justify my purchases to my spouse. :p "Look how much I'm saving when I grow 8 ounces at $320 and ounce.

I totally agree. The saving money part was what helped me sell the growing idea to my wife!

You guys got me thinking about South Africa - standard dealer price is R200 an oz - just less than $20 an oz - or double that for some great quality weed. It's everywhere - gardens, indoors and in the wild - and still illegal.

With all the history of the original landrace strains like Durban Poison, Swazi Gold, Malawi Cob, and Transkei Rooi-Baard (Red Beard) which still grow wild - I always thought SA would catch on to the tourism potential of legalisation. We have the Wine-Route in the Cape - why not a Dooby-Route in the Transkei.
Wow. I thought SA was almost legal now? Are you down there? That red beard is one I got have!

Oh you'll do 8 or gs easy I think... just keep them healthy and happy like you have been and prepared to be amazed

Wow. I thought SA was almost legal now? Are you down there? That red beard is one I got have!

Oh you'll do 8 or gs easy I think... just keep them healthy and happy like you have been and prepared to be amazed

Howzit Dabber - Still illegal, unbelievable I know - cops don't really care though - they are pretty cool mostly and got bigger issues to attend to. To be fair they are having a proper debate about it and even a few pilot projects going as well as people asking questions in the courts.
Rooi-Baard is pretty fun, think bright red pistils when mature. :ganjamon: All the wild landrace strains are pretty mild in strength - not like their selectively bred descendants - but plentiful and cheap, nice mix of Indicas and Sativas too. I'm in the UK now but I miss the people, the place and the dagga (wild weed).

:yahoo:I've gone and done it. Entered my Tucked-In pic in Photo-of-the-Month

I think that fits perfectly in the photo of the month. It really is what we want to see when we open our tents/grow rooms.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bonsai - would never have considered entering otherwise. I even used a variation of your quote to describe it. I like your entry dude - hell why not, we can all play along.

Dabber has a cool still-life composition thing going on - love it dude.

But that pic of Monster's sticky bud looks like a contender. Beautiful work. :love:

:yahoo:I've gone and done it. Entered my Tucked-In pic in Photo-of-the-Month

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bonsai - would never have considered entering otherwise. I even used a variation of your quote to describe it. I like your entry dude - hell why not, we can all play along.

I'll be watching...and voting.

It's truly the best picture I had since I just started. I like to participate, even if I have no chance. It's not about winning, it's about belonging.:hug:

Can't have a contest without entries..... may the luck be with you. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom