BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

Day 63 - watered/fed the ladies - 4 days since their last. 9 weeks since sprout - Nutes are still 1/2 of published strength unless stated otherwise. These last few weeks I've benched the Bio-Grow and upped the Bio-Bloom - this has worked well at un-clenching the few leaves that looked N-toxic. Their colour is not as dark green as it was either. Some leaves towards the middle and bottom are yellowing though and all schedules are still using Bio-Grow (4ml/L) - so I've decided to put back a tiny amount of Bio-Grow (0.5ml/L) - I'll be on the lookout for the claw and see how it goes. I wanted to add 2ml/L ActiVera but it has not been delivered on time.

3L water per plant mixed with:
CalMag 0.5ml/L
Bio-Grow 0.5ml/L (1/8 published strength)
Bio-Bloom 3 ml/L (3/4 published strength)
Top-Max 2 ml/L
Bio-Heaven 2.5 ml/L
Alc-A-Mic 2 ml/L
ActiVera 0 ml/L (not delivered)

Here's a visual comparison of an Euphoria (L) and an Ultimate (R) at Day 63

During veg the Ultimate's were more vigorous and larger, but the Euphorias overtook them during early stretch. I image this is due to Euphorias having more Sativa in them. The Ultimate buds are really big and fat and the Euphoria buds are long and lanky. Both ladies just had another light defol.

He likes lolipops...... a lot!!! :)

This from Dabber:
Damn those are getting plump bizz.

I would trim the before mentioned lower growths. If they don't get adequate light they need the plant would be better served putting it's energy towards further fattening your tops

Thanks dude - it's what my gut said to do - needed the pat on the back. Gonna do it later this evening.

Probably a good idea to trim them off. If they do come to maturation they will likely be popcorn.

After you trim them... just pop them in your mouth. They are generally pretty tender and tasty ... Since they haven't been decarbed don't expect any high from them.

Heyyyo!

Good call on adding back a little biogrow. Those yellow leaves have any spots? Just curious. It seems the others concur that a little leg shaving is in order. I know it's hard to trim them back, but it's a worth while practice to ensure the plant dosent waste energy on growth that may or may not even bud.

But PGR has a great point! Those lower stragglers that do bud make good dabs. I just did a little run earlier today :battingeyelashes:.

Your keeping on target to knock this one outta the park bizz. Keep at it!

time for a trim
He likes lolipops...... a lot!!! :)
Probably a good idea to trim them off. After you trim them... just pop them in your mouth.
Trim them (maybe even a little higher up than your lines) :)
It seems the others concur that a little leg shaving is in order.

You dudes make this easy - I really appreciate it. Got no doubts now - going into the tent later with my machete.

The results will recorded by my new camera, which is being delivered today - so exited.
I'll pop them in my mouth like a lollipop :drool:- won't be using them to make anything - got all the weed I need. :rollit:

Good call on adding back a little biogrow. Those yellow leaves have any spots? Just curious.

Thanks Dabber - that means a lot to me, it means I'm slowly getting more in tune with my plants, it made sense and just felt right at the time

No spots anywhere - just a few yellowing or wilting leaves towards the middle and bottom, probably just related to stage of grow and thick canopy above. And of course Yolandi has her weird yellow streak in her. It was more a general feel of how they were looking and then seeing that bio-grow is still used in large amounts in published schedules that convinced me to add a little back. It's only a very small amount I know, but I can always add a little more if they like it.

You dudes make this easy - I really appreciate it. Got no doubts now - going into the tent later with my machete.

The results will recorded by my new camera, which is being delivered today - so exited.
I'll pop them in my mouth like a lollipop :drool:- won't be using them to make anything - got all the weed I need. :rollit:

I've actually thought about using my gopro and doing a time lapse on my grow....but the colors would be all funky.

What camera you get?? Hijack warning!!!

Howzit Bonsai - it's an entry level DSLR that kept popping up in Top-Ten like lists. It's been delivered and I'm reading through the booklet now. It looks very cool.
Sweet!!!!!..... :drool:

Just for info, you will get edited if you have an Amazon link (I found out the hard way). Just post the name and where you got it. They don't want dead links in the future.

New camera = loads of pics

I lollipopped all the girls - some of the lollies were well developed and frosty (especially the Ultimates). Over-all there were just over 100 lollipop buds chopped off between the 6 plants. Most of those came from the 3 Euphorias (about 26/plant) with the 3 Ultimates much less (about 8/plant).
I'm going to dry them out in the cupboard with the girls I chopped a few days ago. :ganjamon: They're not even close to ready as harvest buds, but what the hell - lets see what we can get to sample.

Here's an example of what I took off the Euphorias

And an example of what I took off the Ultimates

And a few more photos - details in description. I've enjoyed the evening learning to use my new toy.

You like the new toy.. It takes good pictures. I know there will be pictures (for sure) in your journal for a while every time you post.

Back
Top Bottom