BizzBeachbum - BioBizz Soil & Nutes - AutoUtlimate & AutoEuphoria

How much further do you have to go to harvest. The coloring and toco may just be the plant finishing off and starting to get ready to die. My last grow the leaves turned dark purple about two weeks before harvest.

only 3 or 4 weeks to go

I hear you Troy - not long to go now - about 3 weeks for the Ultimates I think, they are the ones showing symptoms. The more Sativa Euphorias who look healthier (although a little light in colour) are probably another 4-5 weeks.

Not too worried really - even if they lost all their leaves right now for some reason, I'd still smash my first grow for quality and quantity. Just need to pamper them for a little longer now - they have been good girls and behaved themselves throughout the grow. Gonna give them everything they want because they're worth it. :slide:

I agree. At this point of their life I would treat them like senior citizens and only make small changes at a time and make them comfortable. The more I look at your Ultimate's the more excited I get about mine At least I now have initiated flowering on Olga.

I'm going to go back to your pictures to see when yours started flower to get a guestimate of how long I have to go. I'm surprised on how they are quickly starting to fill in and started stacking.

The Super-Humans are back - :yahoo:Winter Paralympics 2018 just started - so exited.

I love the Olympics, but love Paralympics even more - I've got no doubt I'm watching premier athletes and they all have an inspirational backstory in just getting there. My 2 best buddies and I are attending the Paralympics in Tokyo 2020. We had a choice of Olympics or Paras, I know we made the right choice.

Watching the visually-impaired/blind alpine downhill girls now - They have guides linked with microphones skiing in front of them - Amazing.

Day 69 - fed the ripening ladies - just 3 days since their last. Nutes are 1/2 of published strength unless stated otherwise and are the same as last week - will be the same until week before harvest.

3L water per plant mixed with:
CalMag 0.5ml/L
Bio-Grow 0.5ml/L (1/8 published strength)
Bio-Bloom 3 ml/L (3/4 published strength)
Top-Max 2 ml/L
Bio-Heaven 2.5 ml/L
Alc-A-Mic 2 ml/L
ActiVera 2.5 ml/L

The more you grow!!!

.. Oh was I late there?

Looks great bizz. No issues I see. Just ripening plants. If you chopped them tomorrow they'd be fire. Just keep doing what you are and youlk be enjoying the fruits of your labor before you know it.

:ganjamon::rollit::ganjamon:

The more you grow!!!

.. Oh was I late there?
No bru - perfect timing as usual. :passitleft:

Looks great bizz. No issues I see. Just ripening plants. If you chopped them tomorrow they'd be fire. Just keep doing what you are and youlk be enjoying the fruits of your labor before you know it.

YES YES YES - I knew it - thanks dude - gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to hear you say so.

They are looking plump and happy. How much longer do you think they will go. They are almost exactly at DP's published 70 days.

Howzit Troy - Not long now dude - I would guess 2-3 weeks for the Ultimates and 3-4 weeks for the Euphorias. The DP website says seed to harvest in 10 weeks but I've seen seedbank websites that say flowering time 10 weeks (in flower).

I'm gonna let the plant decide - I now know that trichomes are not a key indicator for Autos - so I'm gonna monitor the pistils. When most pistils are orange then CHOP. I've gone back through my journal to when @PurpleGunRack guided me through harvesting my first girls.

Sometimes trichs on autos don't really go amber, and it's usually better to judge by the overall state of the plant. It's easier to see on pics of a bud, but if it looks like the pistils are dying, I'd say chop.

I've taken pictures of their buds to show you guys but they are coming out landscape when they should be portrait - seen a few others with same problem yesterday. Will take a few more close-up tomorrow.

I now know that trichomes are not a key indicator for Autos - so I'm gonna monitor the pistils. When most pistils are orange then CHOP.

Never heard that before.....

Maybe you should think about starting to flush them, I found that flushing twice makes a big difference with Biobizz ;)

Howzit @PurpleGunRack - brilliant, you know I will do anything you say that will make a difference. Does it make a difference in quality or quantity?

I guess (sucks his thumb) the Ultimates have 2-3 weeks to go - and they get watered/fed every 3 days now - So how about this as a draft plan? Edit as you see fit. They are due a water/feed on Wednesday 14th with projected harvest roughly end of the month.

14th - Feed
17th - Flush
20th - Feed
23rd - Feed
26th - Flush
31st - Harvest

Thanks for all the help you've given me throughout dude - you can now see the results of yours and @TheMadDabber's input - I'm so stoked. We're close to the finish line now so gonna give them all my love and attention to get the best out of them.

Sometimes trichs on autos don't really go amber, and it's usually better to judge by the overall state of the plant.

Never heard that before.....

Yeah dude - I waited for ages with my first girls' trichs to go amber - bought a really cool magnifier that takes amazing pics but week after week the percentage of clear/amber trichs hardly changed. You can check it out on Page4 of this journal. They went 106 days (15 weeks) before @PurpleGunRack stepped in. BUT this won't be the case for all Auto strains from what I've read.

Low yield (even for a first grow) but I'm smoking some right now - Northern Lights Auto - don't know if extended maturation date made a difference but it is by far the strongest, tastiest weed I've got my hands on for many years.
:passitleft:

Most dispensary buds and stuff from the streets are often chopped far too soon. For various reasons but mostly into cut costs and corners somewhere. It's hard for me to smoke it any more. I notice far less flavor also, but I'm not sure if it's a me thing.... or maybe I'm biased?

I can see why. I think the quality of "homegrown" usually surpasses that of heavy production. It didn't always....but the research that has been done by our predecessors has given us the information needed to get a great quality. I know, the information is much more complete and easily accessible than it was 20 years ago. We produce quality over quantity. Even with the most careful grower, with dealing with tens or hundreds of pounds, it is hard to get it right in a time frame that is worthwhile.

"craft weed" if you will....or artisan weed... :laugh:

My opinion only.

Howzit @PurpleGunRack - brilliant, you know I will do anything you say that will make a difference. Does it make a difference in quality or quantity?

I guess (sucks his thumb) the Ultimates have 2-3 weeks to go - and they get watered/fed every 3 days now - So how about this as a draft plan? Edit as you see fit. They are due a water/feed on Wednesday 14th with projected harvest roughly end of the month.

14th - Feed
17th - Flush
20th - Feed
23rd - Feed
26th - Flush
31st - Harvest

Thanks for all the help you've given me throughout dude - you can now see the results of yours and @TheMadDabber's input - I'm so stoked. We're close to the finish line now so gonna give them all my love and attention to get the best out of them.

It makes a big difference in quality of the end product and cuts down curing time

Flushes might take a bit longer to dry out and they should be consecutive in the end of the grow.

14th - Feed
17th - Feed
20th - Feed

23rd - Flush 1
27th-29th - Flush 2

Harvest 4-6 days after last flush when the soil is almost dry, but not to a point where the plants get droopy.

Flush with plenty of water, just give it straight from the tap at a decent flow for 30-60 minutes per plant, and maybe top up with pH'ed water.

:passitleft:

14th - Feed
17th - Feed
20th - Feed

23rd - Flush 1
27th-29th - Flush 2

Love a plan - Quality advise as usual, thanks dude. I've copied and pasted the rest of the that info into my spreadsheet.

Not long now and I will have way more weed than I ever expected - more than I know what to do with to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom