Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

I've had empty room sadness for 2 years. finally over lol

Wow... two years --- I may be joining that team shortly. At this point I already have over a 2 years supply. The challenge is I keep seeing new crosses that really interest me.

I will have you know T, I only fell a couple days behind this week.... Ha... Still stinks up in here... I love the way you got it all timed out, yet another tidbit of info that is going in my perpetual... Most impressive, numbers look like they gonna be up there... Looks like both your Kushes are letting themselves go, the fat b's.... LMAO... Always a pleasure.... Green days.. and to all...

I have to admit my place is currently one stinky pot den. I have buds and trim drying everywhere. With as productive as some of my plants have been I was really getting lazy with my harvests and everything with the exception of good buds was chopped into the trim mix. Turned out to be a nice mixture of nice sugar leaves and buds. It should make a nice mixture for oils and tinctures.

I guess the Ultimate's have really spoiled me. I just jarred up my first Hindu Kush and dried bud looks like about 5 1/2 ounces. The second Hindu Kush is looking larger but is about 2 weeks behind development. I'm happy with the results but was hoping for more.

Greedy bugger I am! I should be elated as my first grow of Photos yield 3 ounces per plant. As long as I keep improving on my growing skills I'm happy.

Wow... two years --- I may be joining that team shortly. At this point I already have over a 2 years supply. The challenge is I keep seeing new crosses that really interest me.
Couldnt justify the bill. doing things smarter now lol

you basically can harvest two auto ultimate for the price of one seed ... jeez ... ill wait how she smokes and i might also wanna get my hands on some of those beans

I'm not big on smoke reports as I mostly medicate via tincture and edible.

Olga was harvested about 6 weeks ago and has cured nicely. I tried her out and was very pleased. The buds were dense and full of trich's.

The aroma is really nice and burns very clean.

First taste was amazing. It reminded me of the first grass I smoked many many years ago. It has an initial sweet taste with a bit of a tingle ending with almost a sour after flavor. It has a nice hybrid buzz with a cerebral euphoric high of a Sativa combined with a calm relaxing body buzz. It is much more potent that I had expected. I smoked 1/2 a doobie and got an instant sativa high which drifted into the indica buzz that lasted about 3-4 hours.

Couldnt justify the bill. doing things smarter now lol

Understand - I've been getting a lot of grief over the utility bills. I can tell you that switching to COB's was a real winner for me. Uses about 1/2 the electricity and really cuts down on the heat. Best part was I was really impressed with the yield.

and still people say autos are inferior ;)

I have to admit that I use to be one of those pundits until I tried them. My expectation when I began this grow was 1 to 2 ounces per plant (the reason I grew 12 plants). I have to say for the most part I overshot that. My Durban Poison was the least productive. She isn't fully dry yet but I'm expecting maybe 2 ounces per plant max.

btw i updated my thread one minute after you checked it out ... go have a look at some more Dutch Passion quality hehe ( <-sry shed)

I check your thread daily. I don't always comment but I'm there keeping an eye on your grow. You are doing a great job.

BTW my Daiquiri Lime produced about 4 ounces in Bud and a good ounce in nice sugar leaf. Your plants look like they will do better than that. Just have patience with them as they go way over breeder recommendation on growth time.

I check your thread daily. I don't always comment but I'm there keeping an eye on your grow. You are doing a great job.

BTW my Daiquiri Lime produced about 4 ounces in Bud and a good ounce in nice sugar leaf. Your plants look like they will do better than that. Just have patience with them as they go way over breeder recommendation on growth time.
they'll get till end of june ... so i can take a plane on the 9th of july

they'll get till end of june ... so i can take a plane on the 9th of july

Tick - Tick - Tick

I'm feeling your excitement. I leave on July 2 so I have a week less than you. I found a neat way of helping to stabilize the humidity in the jars. I have a couple small CPU fans and I lay the jars on their side and point the fans at the jars on a low setting. It is doing a good job of brining the humidity down to 62% and when finished remains close to that humidity.

It may not be as much of a problem for you but I have about 20 jars that are running between 65-85% I bought a shit load of those mini digital humidity meters and keep them in the jars to easily monitor them.

Afghan Kush - Kushi Day 95 A rather compact plant - All of the pistils are reddish brown. Just waiting for more amber to show on the trich's. She is the next plant to be harvested and I'm trying to hold off until Friday. We'll see if Troy scissor Hands can hold myself back.

June 11 -

And now there are two - Afghan Kush - Kushi showed the right amount of amber this morning (snuck up on me). Chop Chop --- She is probably going to be my runt in production. Her wet weight is 350 g (projected to be 2.5 ounces dry). Let's hope she makes up for it in quality.

Back
Top Bottom