2nd Grow! Dutch Passion Auto Mazar!

WCJ11

What's up everyone!

I'm starting my 2nd grow this week and I'd love for you guys to join me. Any tips and advice you all may have is totally welcome.

Seeds: Dutch Passion Auto Mazar

Pots: Two 5 Gal Smart Pot

Indoor Grow Tent: 3x3x6

Soil Mix

Anything else I need to list?

I'm gonna start the germination process tonight/this morning September 26, 2017
420-magazine-mobile744713242.jpg

420-magazine-mobile651922062.jpg

Just planted Germinated seeds!!
On the left we have AutoMazar, on the right, we got Dark Devil! Should be an interesting next few months!!!

Day 10! Just a reminder the AutoMazar is on the left and the dark devil is on the right. Haven't started giving any nutes yetZ I'm thinking about some root stimulation. Any thoughts?
420-magazine-mobile345238164.jpg

Day 13! Both plants growing pretty quickly. My AutoMazar (left) showed some signs of heat damage so I shutoff 1 of the LED lights for now. I'll probably turn it back on at about the 4 week mark.
The Dark devil. auto started off slow but is flourishing pretty nicely. Not sure what nutes I should but of if I should get any root stimulant. Thoughts?!

Happy growing!
420-magazine-mobile348175799.jpg
420-magazine-mobile348320672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile521579709.jpg

Day 17! I started LST yesterday using some paper clips. Currently watering once a day in the morning.
420-magazine-mobile1215086302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1754848651.jpg
420-magazine-mobile213953659.jpg

Day 20! Growth has been steady!
420-magazine-mobile141550683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1436167674.jpg

Your ladies look amazing!! Is it Dutch passion auto mazar Bc I have been wanting that strain FOR A LONG TIME BUT NEVER ORDERED IT BC I do breeders at a time right now is HSO and G 13 Labs

Just pulled up a chair - Your girls are really looking nice. :goodjob: You look like you have them tuned in and are giving them what they need.

My next grow are going to be Autos and the seeds I bought are from Dutch Passion. Really interested in seeing how your grow goes.

How many days do the estimate?

I'll pull up right next to Troy!

Wow your girls have some crazy fast growth, genetics or otherwise, well done!

Your ladies look amazing!! Is it Dutch passion auto mazar Bc I have been wanting that strain FOR A LONG TIME BUT NEVER ORDERED IT BC I do breeders at a time right now is HSO and G 13 Labs

Yeah it is! Dutch Passion. I've read great reviews and I was curious to see how much these can really yield. I haven't given them any nutrients except for what's in the soil. I'm afriad to top it as I haven't done that before (only 2nd grow). So I figured LST is the way.

Just pulled up a chair - Your girls are really looking nice. :goodjob: You look like you have them tuned in and are giving them what they need.

My next grow are going to be Autos and the seeds I bought are from Dutch Passion. Really interested in seeing how your grow goes.

How many days do the estimate?

Ahah thanks bro, please get comfortable! And if you got any advice, please be my guest and drop a comment. It says 10 weeks from seed to harvest (70days) but most of the reviews I've come across say anywhere fro 85-100 days... we'll see. I think they're loving the lights I got. I got 1 400W LED + a 1000W LED though this one I bought on Amazon is quite small, it is powerful.

Back
Top Bottom