Bill The Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco Grow

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

Nice training! Those are gonna be bushy!

Yeah. Hope I don't screw them up. The Sweet Tooth has some nice buds forming. I used AN Bud Igniter on my last grow, I think I waited a little too long too use it. This time I started it a little sooner and really seems to do a great job of producing bud sites.

Re: Bill the Cat's Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth & Dutch Passion Seeds Auto Mazar Coco G

So many branches.:goodjob:

Thanks Sara. I'm very happy with the Mars lights. Really makes it bright in the tent. I had a lot of trouble using a 250 watt HPS with the temps, even with a/c. I think I've been over feeding them. Was using the Lucas formula, but was kind of doubtful of the recommended dosages so cut them by one half, but still was 4ml per liter. They seem to be stuck at their present height and leaves are so dark their almost black. So I did a feeding using just cal mag and Big Bloom. Today I decided to flush the out nutes. Used 2 gals. on each pot. Very dark run off. So I think I'll do another 2 gal. flush tomorrow and finish with a light dose of cal mag, Bloom, Bud Igniter on the Sweet Tooth. Then I going to cut nutes to 1ml per liter on both plants.

Interested in seeing the sweet tooth grow. Im subbed :) they look great

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure.big bud...
Thanks Sara. I'm very happy with the Mars lights. Really makes it bright in the tent. I had a lot of trouble using a 250 watt HPS with the temps, even with a/c. I think I've been over feeding them. Was using the Lucas formula, but was kind of doubtful of the recommended dosages so cut them by one half, but still was 4ml per liter. They seem to be stuck at their present height and leaves are so dark their almost black. So I did a feeding using just cal mag and Big Bloom. Today I decided to flush the out nutes. Used 2 gals. on each pot. Very dark run off. So I think I'll do another 2 gal. flush tomorrow and finish with a light dose of cal mag, Bloom, Bud Igniter on the Sweet Tooth. Then I going to cut nutes to 1ml per liter on both plants.

Interested in seeing the sweet tooth grow. Im subbed :) they look great

Welcome aboard CaliBoy. They look more perky today after the flush yesterday. Did another 2 gal. flush today and finished with regular dose of calmag, silicone, Bud Igniter, and Bud Candy.I had been feeding the Mazar heavier than the Sweet Tooth and even today was a very dark run-off on the first gal. and a half. The Mazar shows alot more bud sites since yesterday. I want to try feeding it with Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching with no other nutes 'til the end. So I'll give it another day and start it on them. Was checking out DP seeds last night and they have some interesting new strains. Am thinking of getting AUTO Blackberry Kush, AUTO Glueberry O.G. AutoColorado Cookies, Auto Night Queen and AUTO Durban Poison. Had a strain in Amsterdam in Nov. called African Durban and really liked it.

Welcome aboard CaliBoy. They look more perky today after the flush yesterday. Did another 2 gal. flush today and finished with regular dose of calmag, silicone, Bud Igniter, and Bud Candy.I had been feeding the Mazar heavier than the Sweet Tooth and even today was a very dark run-off on the first gal. and a half. The Mazar shows alot more bud sites since yesterday. I want to try feeding it with Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching with no other nutes 'til the end. So I'll give it another day and start it on them. Was checking out DP seeds last night and they have some interesting new strains. Am thinking of getting AUTO Blackberry Kush, AUTO Glueberry O.G. AutoColorado Cookies, Auto Night Queen and AUTO Durban Poison. Had a strain in Amsterdam in Nov. called African Durban and really liked it.
Do you feel the sweet tooth is a light eater not needing alot of nutes?.. and ahh interested in getting some autos going. Im also interested in some autos just havent had the time to look for some great auto strains.

I was just feeding it lighter because of it's smaller size. Just did a feeding and am really feeling good about the way they are looking. Be interesting to compare pics from last week. Seeing them daily seems like they don't do much, then with new pics it's like wow big difference.

High All. Both girls are doing great since the heavy flush. Have started the FF Open Sesame on both plants. See how it does. The AN Bud Igniter Has developed a lot of bud sites. Have been doing some defoliation each day, but getting hard to keep up with the new growth. But that's better than no growth. The Sweet Tooth has been really wilting over night. Am giving it 1.5 liters a day now, some think I'm going to have start feeding her twice a day. The Mazar is starting to get some stretch going on. Only about 4 weeks until the seed companies hopeful finish date. I know theBeasts' went like 11 weeks or so. I'd live with that as long as I can get at least half of theBeasts' 7ozs. Here's new pics. Can't figure out how to do a link to pics in my gallery.

Auto Mazar
Day_44_01-22-2017_011.JPG

Day_44_01-22-2017_010.JPG

Day_44_01-22-2017_006.JPG

Day_44_01-22-2017_003.JPG

Sweet Tooth
0121262.JPG

Day_47_01-29-2017_022.JPG

Day_47_01-29-2017_019.JPG

Day_47_01-29-2017_009.JPG

Day_47_01-29-2017_005.JPG

Day_47_01-29-2017.JPG

Hi all. The girls kept me busy this week. I did a major defol on the Mazar Tuesday and had to do another fairly good job again, rapid new growth. Starting to do her stretch. Little Sweet Tooth is really puzzling, the leaves are pretty much always limp looking and not much stretch going on. I've researched on the web and get either over watering or over feeding. The pot is always heavier than the Mazars' pot. Your not supposed to be able to over water coco so I'm going to let her go without a feeding today and tomorrow cut nutes in half to see what effect that has. So with out further ado here's the pics.

Mazar
Mazar_Auto_01-29-17_006.JPG

Mazar_Auto_01-29-17_001.JPG

Mazar_Auto_01-29-17_002.JPG

Mazar_Auto_01-29-17_005.JPG

Sweet tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Auto_Day_49_01-29-17_024.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Auto_Day_49_01-29-17_014.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Auto_Day_49_01-29-17_011.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Auto_Day_49_01-29-17_017.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Auto_Day_49_01-29-17_023.JPG

Could some one tell me how to put in a link to my photos?
See ya' next week.

Update time. The Mazar is doing great. have to really keep up on defol. to keep bud sites uncovered. It is now 21" in diameter. Cutting down on feeding has really improved the appearance of both plants. Reducing the strength of feedings on the Sweet Tooth seems to have improved the look. Just not getting as tall as I thought it would. It is really getting frosty the trichs are traveling down the fan leaf stems. Can tell the difference from day to day. It has a projected finish of Feb. 25 to Mar. 02. Don't know if it will be close to that or not. Hope so, I'm about out of meds from last grow. The Mazar is doing some verticle growth, but not as much as expected. It has a projected finish of Feb. 16 to Feb. 26. No way it'll be even close. But the longer it goes hopefully the more you obtain.

Auto Mazar
Auto_Mazar_Day_58_02-05-2017_7.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_58_02-05-2017_5.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_58_02-05-2017_11.JPG

Auto_Mazar_Day_58_02-05-2017_1.JPG

Sweet tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Day_56_02-05-17_8.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_56_02-05-17_6.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_56_02-05-17_2.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_56_02-05-17_17.JPG

Looks great man :goodjob:
I'm going to trim my lovely ladies probably today when lights come back on so I'll post pics this weekend after they recover. My scogs are really over crowded in my tent i should of done half the veg time or only one plant :rofl:

Thanks. When I first started, of course I wanted to try everything I read on the net before realizing how much info out there was either guess work, my buddy did this, or best of all, the old your just dumb and can't grow. Then I found 420. I almost killed my first two plants trying defol. Was very leary of doing it again until I read some journals here and saw pics for actual results. I really am getting high hopes for out comes on both plants.

Yeah everything in moderation and not all at once is key I think like I said I'm going to do it slowly up til the weekend and hope for the best. 4-5 big fan leafs a day so the plants can do there thang :)

Not much new to report this week. Both are doing fine. The Mazar is still not giving me the stretch I was expecting but has plenty of bud sites. Think I have about had it trying to keep up with the defol. Sweet Tooth is really getting frosty. The buds seem to be getting bigger. Still putting out new hairs so no idea on how long to go. I tried to get some bud shots on the Sweet Tooth with my phone but cannot adjust the color. Here's the ladies

Mazar
Mazar_Day_65_02-12-2017_9.JPG

Mazar_Day_65_02-12-2017_4.JPG

Mazar_Day_65_02-12-2017_13.JPG

Mazar_Day_65_02-12-2017_6.JPG

Sweet Tooth
Sweet_Tooth_Day_63_02-12-2017_9.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_63_02-12-2017_6.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_63_02-12-2017_21.JPG

Sweet_Tooth_Day_63_02-12-2017_12.JPG

IMAG025223.jpg

IMAG024628.jpg

'Til next week peace

Thanks Sara. I'm really liking the Mars Hydro lights. Quick question. I've the bad habit of trying new things. I was wondering If the 600w or the MarsII 700 would be much of an improvement over the 300 and 400 I'm using now? I have them hung at an angle to each other. I took a quick try for a close up of the Sweet Tooth buds with my phone and seems to come out pretty good.

Sweet_Tooth_day_66_9.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_day_66_5.jpg

Sweet_Tooth_day_66_2.jpg

Thanks Spart. I'm always doubtful of how I'm doing. Have been concerned about the size on the girls but last night did some math and realized that the Mazar is only 25 days into flower and Sweet Tooth is only 36 days into flower. So I'm rushing the time in my head. I'd say Sweety's got maybe another 3 - 4 weeks? Mazar, who knows. For some reason I can't get the link for my photos to work.

Back
Top Bottom