LEDRF's Grow - Auto Mazar - Auto Dark Devil - Etc - Huge Yields

That's some mighty decent video work you're putting up here. Points for letting us into your head so much. It's one of the driving forces here and I always encourage its expression. I could have given you reps all along the path, but they only let me do that once for you today, so I'll do just that before I wander off.

Great work going on here. You're obviously having fun. :high-five:

Atrain, small. Like 2.5oz or something, but it also didn't get enough light for most of it's life because the Euforia was a huge shadow plant. However, I think 4oz would be pushing this strain to its limits.

But, it is some of the best looking, tasting, strongest head high weed ever. It is really surprising, which is why I am trying it again.

Dry weight so far for three of the six auto mazars.

Smallest one that was in the middle of the room, which I am turning into shatter. 4.75oz dry.

Largest pure perlite one that was in the far back right of the room = 5.6oz dry.

Largest mazar that was front right = 8.9oz dry. Yes. that is correct. I show it on video. I weighed it on two scales because I couldn't believe the weight. That is fully dry, ready to store for months dry. She is the largest yielding auto I have grown to date.

I want to beat Seamorebuds record for Think Different. I think I can pull it off, even though, I think he used DWC.

Back
Top Bottom