LEDRF's Grow - Auto Mazar - Auto Dark Devil - Etc - Huge Yields

Check out this auto Critical nug.

1_auto_critical_big_buds.jpg

Bad ass my man.... RQS for the win

Amen!! Reps+ LEDRF. You put out some of the most instructive videos and I have to say, that was the first time I'd seen that little "u" inside the trichomes. You're going to have me ordering a 60x loupe.

The yields you pull off are inspirational. What a resource you are for the site. We're privileged to have you among us.

Got test results back from the Auto Northern Lights. What is interesting is the high CBG. Studies so far on this CANNABINOID show that is reduces anxiety and inflammation. This is the highest I've seen.

The total is 19.23 and THC is 17.24

Not bad for an auto. It's really stoney, though. However, the auto Magnum is even more stoney, so I cannot wait to see what it test at.

It also passed all mold and pesticides. I sprayed with Organicide three in one twice during flowering, too.

test_results_auto_northern_lights.jpg

Hey ledrf, Camo here again. Don't mean to bug man but I follow your feeding schedule and I am seeing pistils and maybe some preflowers on my white widow and dark devil. I purchased monster bloom and was planning on doing a pk boost 3 times like you said in your videos. Once when preflowers start, again mid-bloom, and then again 2-3 weeks before harvest correct?? Also when would you recommend me give that first pk boost!? They ladies will be a month old in 6 days.

Any and all help would be much appreciated, thank you for what you do my man. Without YOU I wouldn't be where I am now in my grow.

Dry weight is in for the Auto Critical. 2.95 pounds. Stay tuned for the video evidence.

So 6 autos under two 1000w bulbs yielded me a total of 4.3 pounds, dry. So close to the 1 gram per watt, from just 6 autos. Yeah!

1,926 grams.

However, 1000w bulbs pull more than 1000w. The double ended ones I use, draw like 1,175w per light. But still.

Back
Top Bottom